Chapter 7

I continue to sit at my small lake hideout and continue to hum different songs like she didn't have time by Terri Clark, and if you can't hang by sleeping with sirens. I just stare peacefully at the lake in front of me and think back to all the peaceful memory's I had here. I soon stand up from the Rock and limp over to a small oak tree, grabbing my guitar from behind it. I had bought it a few years back and brought it here, teaching myself to play. I play a few different chords and start to sing the song say love by jojo. I sing the song quietly and cough a few Times. When I was alone like this I didn't mind talking too myself and sing a little bit, talking to others is what scares me. I was scared if I did start talking somebody would find out about my secret, or I would say something wrong and be humiliated. Anyways I finish up singing my song and then set my guitar back behind the tree and limp my way out of the woods and back inside my house. I see my brother sitting at the counter eating a bowl of cereal. I slightly smile at him "ready to see your mom?" I write down on a notebag as I see him sitting down next to him. "Yeah" he says with a small half hearted smile. Ever since like was born he'd go to his mothers on the weekends and stay here on the weekdays. After he finishes eating and changing into some clean clothes his mom gets here and they take off.

A/N sorry it so short, but I'm gonna try to update at least once every week from now on. Sorry in advance if I miss any updates. ***When this chapter was made I didn't realize that I had made her talk to her brother, therefore I corrected the mistake***