Chapter 9

Alec/ace pic above
***Ashton's POV in last chapter***
I walked slowly up to her door taking a deep breath and knocked on the large oak door. I stood still and waited for her to open the door. I finally see the door nob move and and Tess standing on the opposite side of the door. She slightly smiles at me and we stand awkwardly in the doorway for a few seconds "um..." I say breaking the silence "do you wanna hang out?" I ask her, running my fingers through my hair. She nods and steps out of the house, and we walk down the steps and through the yard. "So, what do you want to do?" I question, she shrugs and we keep walking. I notice her flinching ever time she took a step and a feeling of worry comes over me. I quickly brush it off. "Your walking funny at you alright?" I ask seriously, we lock eyes for a minute and I see a a flash of worry in her eyes but it quickly goes away as fast as it came and she nods, looking away. A feeling of guilt washes over me as I know she's not comfortable enough to tell me what was going on with her. I mean I've only been talking to her a few days now why would she be comfortable around me? "Okay...maybe we could go to my house" I suggest she quickly perks up and we walk into my yard and I lead her inside.
***
After talking to my mom we go upstairs and start playing the Xbox, she was surprisingly good at the game we played, killing me multiple times before we get called down for dinner. Once we both sat down at the table i but some spaghetti on each of our plates and occasionally answer questions my mom asks Tess. Then after dinner I walk her home. When we get to her house I pull her into a hug I can see her flinch and again a ping off worry flows through me and once again I brush it off. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" I say backing away from the door she waves goodbye and closes the door then I walk home. When I get home I walk up to my room and grab my phone. I text my friends hunter, ace and Alec and decided to meet them at a party that a girl from our school was throwing. I walk back outside hop in my car and drive off.
***
"Hey dude" I hear hunter call over the crowed of people, I make my way over to him and chuckle. "Are you drunk already?" I ask with a smirk. Hunter was always the most badass out of all off us, having a different girl every night, getting into fights, even vandalizing different buildings around town. As for Alec, he was in a long distance relationship with a girl he met on a family vacation to France, though he hardly ever broke the law and he was also a very funny drunk, and finally the was ace. Ace is Alec's twin brother, he is very shy but girls fall for his looks all the time, at bars he only would have a few beers not enough to get him drunk, and he would never participate when hunter suggests graffiti. Anyways I grab a beer and take a big drink of it trying to forget the worry and guilt I felt for Tess.