Chapter 13

Ashton's POV
"Just skip for today... I think you need it" she nods and looks down to the ground. "Um.... Could I um take you somewhere?" She asks quietly. I nod and she grabs my hand leading me over to her house but instead of going into the house we walk around it and start to head into the woods. "W-where are we going" I ask her "you'll see" she says shyly as she pulls me deeper into the forest. I few minutes later we finally stopped walking. "This is amazing!" I say in awe, my eyes adjusting to the beautiful scenery in front of my eyes. She drops my hand and walks over and sits down on a small rock a few feet away from the water. She signals me to come sit down with her, and I walk slowly over to her. "What is this place?" I ask sitting down. "I-it's just a place I go to get away" she says staring at the water. "Away from what?" I question. She shakes her head a little bit "everything" she answers. I silently nod and lean backwards a little bit. "Why are you mute?" I ask out of nowhere, she turns to face me, and thinks for a second. "Reasons" she says seriously. "I'm guessing you don't want me to know?" I say questionably. "I've only known you for about a week and you've already gotten me to talk" she say with a small smile on her face. "That's enough for one day don't you think?" She smiles. I shrug and look around a little bit, when Something catches my eye. "What's that?" I ask pointing over to it. She smiles even brighter and stands up walking over to it. "My guitar" she says picking it up. "You play?" I question. "Yeah, a bit" she says "play me something?" I question she sits back down by me and starts to play a song called I swear this time I mean it by mayday parade and Her singing voice was absolutely amazing. When the song ends I clap a little and tell her what amazing voice she has, but of course she Denys it. But overall it was a perfect day.