Arms

Nat's POV:

After cade stopped laughing we got dressed. While I got my jeans on he got in the front seat.

"So do you want to come to my house or go home? We have school tomorrow." I didn't want to go home. But I don't want to go to his house either. But on the plus side I could see how much home has changed.

"I'll go home. See how much it's changed." He nodded and started the car. I kept thinking about what had just happened. Then I started laughing; we had sex in a car, VIP section, what could we do next? A table?

"What?"

"Nothing I was just thinking."

"About?" I turned towards him.

"Why do we always have sex in such weird places? A VIP section and a car. What's next?" The light in front of us turned red.

"You remember the first time we met?" I nodded.

"It actually just came back. Strange right?" he nodded. I didn't like how we met. We acted like whores the both of us. What had I become? Or was that just how I acted when I was drunk.

"It's strange." I turned and looked at the window until we pulled up to my house. "Do you want me to pick you up in the morning? And we can go to school together."

"No I'll drive." I kissed his cheek. Disgusted with how I had acted in the past. . "See you in the morning."

I got out and walked towards the house. As soon as I saw him drive away I walked to the garage. Things were coming back. But not completely. I walked over to my car, at least that hadn't changed; unlike everything else around here. I could hear my parents laughing from inside; probably watching some movie. My brother and sister weren't back yet.

My brain was overloaded. I was a slut. That much I remembered, I can't believe that is how I had become. And all I knew was because of something that had happened; somewhere in the woods. I started to walk inside when it started to rain. The inside of the house hadn't changed at all. I walked up the same stairs, into the same hallway, and into the same bedroom I had been in since I was born. My room was the same. Pictures were on my walls of my family and friends, or friend Kaylee. My closet was opened. I could see shorts and skirts, shirts and tank tops, dresses and coats, and some shoes. By how my closet looks I've changed so much. I remembered burning all my clothes, getting new ones, and being glared at by people at school. I turned away from my closet; slightly upset with myself. I just took off my pants and got in bed. I set my alarm; hoping tomorrow would be an easy day.

~the next day~

It had been raining all night. I woke up to my alarm, dreading going to school. I groaned and got up. After I took a shower I put my hair into a pony tail. I looked at my huge collection of makeup; I just put on some eyeliner. I finally walked to my closet. I looked and settled on a pair of ripped jeans and a red tank top; I grabbed a pair of converse and a leather jacket. I put my clothes on and grabbed my purse and keys. I walked into the kitchen to see my sister watching Xavier cook breakfast. I grabbed a soda out of the fridge and grabbed some pop tarts. Liam was walking down the stairs on the phone. My parents were eating at the table. My life seemed the same. Except for Xavier, and my brother on the phone.

"Honey, how are you feeling today?" I walked over to the table and sat by my parents. "Any pain today?"

"None. And I'm good." My dad was reading the paper and eating a bowl of cereal. My mom was eating a bagel. "I'm going to go to school now." I got up and walked out. I didn't know how to talk to my family since I didn't know everything yet. I got into my car and drove towards the school. Every second I got closer I started to get nervous. I pulled into the parking lot to see only a few cars here. It was only 7:20; I was extremely early. Reached into my purse, getting out the note from Eli to give to the school; explain what had happened. I took a deep breath. And looked into my review mirror.