Guess what? Sequel up! (ha that kinda rhymed)

So I know a couple of you wanted a sequel to this story and I'm glad to announce that after over a year of break and not writing that the first chapter is up! It's not a stellar chapter, in fact it'll probably get rewritten at some point but it is what it is for now, at least the sequel is available now. Please be patient with me because after so long I'm having trouble getting my mind wrapped around this story again (it's so bad I forgot how to spell his last name and had to go google it lol, gotta remember the break down I used to spell it before car lil e) and you all know how creeped out I felt about writing a story about a real person so right now I'm getting through my 'why the hell am I doing this...AGAIN' phase.

My friend who is writing Angel's story is still in charge of that and just restarted writing it after her account was deleted. She's got a few chapters back up at this point but updates are really slow because the crazy person took 4 AP classes this year and sold her soul to theater so lord knows how often she'll update but she's still doing it! (I swear) and if you're interested in learning more about Angel's and La Zenzero Principessa (the ginger princess)'s story then go check out nikkishards 's story 'I'd be dead without you'.

NOW BACK TO MY SEQUEL: It's currently named 'will you still love me?' but that's a lame name I actually came up with while listening to a PTV song (wrong band lol, but I love 'em) so if y'all have any ideas please comment them on either this update or the new story and if I like it I'll make it the name of the story. Also, I don't have a cover yet so if y'all wanna help me out with that, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks, now go read the new story! :)