Chapter 19: Rescue

Chapter 19:

Warning: Extreme (I mean it!) sexual content, if you don't want to read it keep skipping down a couple paragraphs (it starts off with it) until you come across the line (that looks like this --------------), the story after that is safe for innocent eyes. Enjoy ;)

The first time on the night of my birthday was short and sweet. Given I had just gotten my cast and brace off and it was the first time he was very gentle, so much I didn't even reach a climax. But I was nervously anticipating the next, next time things would be different.

I climb out of bed and picked up and threw on the first thing I saw which was his shirt from last night and I found my underwear again. I went to the bathroom and leaned on the sink, looking into the mirror. My face was tired but at the same time glowing, I couldn't explain the happiness last night brought me but it only made me feel like I belonged in his arms more. I gently touched the curve of my neck remembering how he had kissed it and ran my finger over my lips, still feeling the tingle in them.

I hadn't notice him appear in the doorway but after a moment, he came and wrapped his arms around me. His hair was a cute, tangled, mess and his chest still had dried sweat on it from last night but I didn't care, being in his arms was too perfect for me to care about the little things. He hadn't put any cloths on and was still completely naked so I blushed a little and had to resist the urge to look down.

"Like this?..." He murmured, first brushing his lips to mine teasingly and then leaning in more tenderly pressing his lips to mine. We moved in perfect motion together and I pulled him as close and as deep into the kiss as possible. My breathing quickened and shots of adrenaline hit my veins, the kiss started to heat up and instead of passion became burning lust and need.

He picked me up at the hips and sat me on the edge of the sink, grabbing my face and kissing me roughly. I was thrown back into the mirror and oddly I loved every moment of it, he could have any and every part of me how ever he wished it. He gripped the insides of my thighs and forced my knees apart, pressing himself between my legs. We broke apart for a moment as he pulled the shirt back over my head and tossed it aside. He pressed his forehead to mine breathing heavily and waited for a sign as if to ask "do you want this?" Again without actually asking it. I nodded but he still hesitated for a moment with his fingers hooked in the edge of my underwear. His hands moved to my face again and continued to kiss me like he wasn't ready yet and he kissed down my neck and nibbled on my collar bone, making me moan. I moved his hands to my breasts and he at first massaged them but then started to squeeze. I moaned in his ear loudly, unable to control myself, I needed him now and I felt it pressing harder between my legs. He squeezed harder and harder until I was almost screaming in pleasure and anticipation and finally his hands moved back to my underwear and slowly eased them down my thighs. His fingers dragged and teased the soft skin between my legs as he pulled it down and my hands started to shake as I tried to keep them wrapped around his shoulders. He moved me closer to the edge and spread my knees farther as my underwear finally felt to the floor. I buried my face in his neck as he thrusted forward, I already wanted to scream in pleasure. I moaned louder and louder as he pulled out each time just to slam back in and suddenly I was in the air. My legs were wrapped around his waist as he carried me back into his room and slammed the door shut behind us. He threw me down on the bed and watched me for a moment, breathing heavily. I curled up in embarrassment under his gaze, trying to shield as much of me as possible, and crawled backwards up the bed until I ran into the head board.

I felt like pray being sized up by the dangerous look in his eye as he finally crawled in after me, each move slow and calculating. He pulled on my legs so I was flat on my back and forced my legs apart again until they wear laying on the bed on each side of me. He slowly dipped forward again and I gasped feeling it slide in, his face in my neck.