Frankie

"Ughhhh... No! It's no fair... mmmm." I buried my face in my pillow as Frankie shook me awake. I growled and shouted. "I'm up! I'm awake! Quit that!"

"Where were you, last night? I was scared to death!" She glared at me. For a second I was asking myself the same question, and then... Oh yeah. Donnie's house.

I chuckled, flipped over onto my belly, and responded. "I paid Donatello a visit and got to meet his family."

She gasped and slapped my rear in frustration. "You went to see Donnie without me? Why didn't you at least tell me?"

I crossed my arms under my chin and our eyes met. "You were helping T.J. in the kitchen... I figured you would rather hang out with him, since Donnie had invited me specifically to see his lab and borrow reading material."

Three heartbeats of silence and then... "Oh."

"I know I said I would share him with you, but-"

"No, Angie... It's okay." She interrupted me. "I'm sorry for waking you up like that." She got a little smile that gave me the idea that she was hiding something. She sat on the foot of the bed.

Hopping up, I grabbed her arm and looked her hard in the eye. "What is it?" She waved me away, but I insisted. "Tell me! What are you smiling about? What happened?" She totally melted into giggles and shook her head.

I tackled her and begged and tortured until she confessed.

"What??!" I shrieked, allowing myself to, just this once, act like a girl. "Oh my god! That's so cute! Congratulations, girl!" We sat there, giggling and I thought to myself, how long will it be before we both have boyfriends?