Chapter 16

1 MONTH LATER

MIKEY P.O.V.

"Ashley Darleen Conway, you are sentenced to 15 years in prison for attempted manslaughter." The judge annouced, slamming the gavel against his stand. Gerard smiled and hugged Frank tight, and I did the same to Ray.

We left the courthouse with smiles on our faces. "That worked out better than expected." Frank says, his arms wrapped around Gerard's waist. I could tell that Gerard was content, since he only nodded and snuggled into his boyfriend.

"I'm just glad it's over." Ray says, flashing a smile a me. I smile back, kissing his cheek.

•*•

"Let me get the mail, you guys go inside." I say as they stop, trying to wait for me. They nod and go inside, leaving me by the mailbox. I open the mailbox and take out the wad of mail, going through it while walking to the house.

Bill, bill, a letter from grandma that I hope contains money, bill, unmarked letter, bill-

Wait... Unmarked letter?

"Um... Guys?" I say, walking into the kitchen where everyone was. "There was an unmarked letter in the mailbox..." They looked up, a confused look on all their faces. I go to the table and everyone huddles around me.

I slowly put the ret of the mail aside, and hold the pink, vanilla scented envelope tightly in my hands. I open it and pull out a pink vanilla scented paper. I opened it slowly and read the two words out loud, ignoring the red lipstick kiss at the bottom of the page. I said the words with hesitance, fear barely showing in my voice.

"I'm back."

vvvREADvvv

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

YAY END OF THIS BOOK!!! I'm gonna start the second book sometime soon, I don't know when I'm gonna do it, but meh. Yeah, thanks to everyone who has stuck with me and commented, the second book will me up sooner or later :3

Xoxo,
~Toxic Damage

UPDATE: link for sequel-
http://wattpad.com/story/8504562?utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link