Chapter 15

{WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT.}

GERARD P.O.V.

Well, today is the day. Ashley is coming over in a hour, and I'm fucking nervous. Frank, Mikey, Ray, and the police are in the kitchen discussing the plan. I'm sitting in the corner in the living room. I don't want to do this, but I have to, for all of us. Otherwise, none of us are safe.

I sat in the living room for fifty-nine minutes exactly, fifteen of them spent cuddling Frank, and everyone was upstairs except me. There was a microphone in the couch and hidden behind pictures. Ashley thinks that I finally realized she's better than Frank(never) and broke up with him. She thinks she's coming over to discuss going out again. There was a knock on the door, and I sighed, getting up. It's now or never, I guess.

I walk very slowly over to the door, hoping its not her. But I know it is. I brace myself for what comes next and open the door, immediately getting tackled by a black and red blur. "Gee-bear!" She exclaims, hugging me tightly. "I missed you!"

I could practically hear Frank gagging upstairs. I sighed. "Hi, Ashley. Can we sit down on a couch instead of a floor? I hear couches are more comfortable." She giggle and gets up, sitting on the couch. I sit down a safe distance away from her, but not far enough that she would suspect something.

"What did you want to talk about, Gee-bear?"

I cringed at the name, this time. Her sickly-sweet voice making it worse. "If we want to..." I tried to hold in my vomit. "Go out again. Then you need to be honest with me. Did you or did you not shoot Frank?"

She laughed. She fucking LAUGHED. "Of course I did, Gee-bear! I had to show you that I was the right one for you!" Just then, the police came running downstairs, pulling her up from her seat, and handcuffing her.

"Ms. Knight, you are going to be under trial for the attempted murder of Frank A. Iero." They got her out of the house and into a cop car, but not without a ton of kicking and protesting on her part.

Frank, Mikey and Ray came running downstairs, and Frank tackled me into a hug. I smiled at his scent. Vanilla, with a hint of smoke and coffee. "Gee! You did it! I can't believe it! The trial is going to be in a month, and we all have to be there."

I hugged him tighter. "I just want to be with you right now, Frank."

Ray and Mikey congratulated me, and then left for Ray's house. My mom is almost never home, and I'm so glad she wasn't during that, so Frank and I grabbed some cookies and went downstairs to my bedroom. We cuddled and ate cookies, sharing kisses in between. But as soon as the cookies were gone, we were in a full on make out session. He straddled my hips, holding the back of my neck and playing with my hair. My hands slowly slid down his sides, finding his hips and gripping them. He ground down on me once, and a small moan escaped my throat. He smiled into the kiss and moved down to my neck, biting and kissing all over from my jawline to collarbone, probably leaving marks.

I flipped us over so I was on top, and started pulling at his shirt. Frank pulled his shirt off and then practically ripping mine off. He dragged me back down to him, our lips colliding again. I slowly started messing with his belt and the zipper/button on his jeans, while he pulled at my hair. I soon got his pants off, and looked up at him when I noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear. He smiled shyly, which made me crash our lips together again in a fierce kiss.

We started grinding together, and the room was soon filled with moans and groans of pleasure. I finally unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, pulling away from the kiss so I could take my pants off. Unlike Frank, I had on underwear. This seemed to annoy him, as he yanked them down and stared at my length. I felt kinda self-conscious, so I tried to cover it up. He bat my hand away and grinned evilly at me, and then immediately deep-throated me. I moaned loud and jerked into his mouth by accident, but it didn't see like he cared. He bobbed his head up and down, sucking and licks the tip when he gets to it. I tried to keep it down, for the neighbors' sake, but damn, Frank' s mouth is so hot and tight and he's deep-throating me and I'm so close to coming that I don't even care anymore. He pulls off right before I came, and looked up at me. "Can you fuck me?"

I sucked in a gasp and looked into his eyes to see if he was serious. I couldn't find anything other than love and lust. I nodded excitedly, and he smirked. I was about to flip us over, but apparently he had other plans. He pinned me down and sat on my hips, nipping at my earlobe. I moaned and bucked up, trying to get him to do something. He pushed his arse down into my length, and smirked when I moaned again, louder. I reached over and opened my drawer, feeling around in it, looking for lube. I finally pulled out the small tube, and squeezed some of the cool gel onto my fingers. I slowly slid my hand behind him and into his entrance, him wincing slightly.

"Frankie? Are you okay? Should I-"

"No" he gasps out. "Keep going." I slowly pull my fingers halfway out of him, and push back in. After a couple shirt and soft thrusts, I hear a moan from him. I put in another finger, and thrust in roughly. He moans again, louder. He soon grabs my hand and pulls me out. "I'm ready, now." I nod slowly and watch as he gets up slightly and hovers over my length, slowly going down. I bite my lip to suppress a moan as his tight entrance wraps around my member, tighter than any hand or mouth could ever be. I groan loudly as he sits in my lap, getting used to my whole length inside him.

He eventually starts moving again and I grip his hips tightly, bucking up to meet his arse. I start thrusting up rapidly, getting close to the edge. I take one hand off of Frank's hip and start stroking his member in time with my thrusts upwards.. I gasp loudly and spill into him, him spilling onto my hand and chest soon after. I grab some tissues off of the bedside table and clean off my chest while Frank gets out if my lap and lays down next to me. I turn over in my side after I clean myself and smile softly at him. I pull him close and kiss his head. "Frankie, is it too early to love you?"

He looks up and smiles. "I don't know, but I love you too" I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

v•READ•READ•READ•READ•READ•v

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I decided you deserved a sex scene for putting up with my shit. One more chapter and then I will start working on the next book ^-^ okay if I don't get the next chapter up in the next week, someone slap me. I've been working on a song though.

I can't decide if I should make a Oli Sykes/Mitch Lucker fic because I don't know if people would find it offensive but I wouldn't mean for it to be that way.

I'm going to start a new book though, since I finished CP&CL and I deleted Thank You For The Venom. I want to know what pairing I should do. Suggestions?

Vote, Comment,and tell me if you liked it :3 I love comments. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, you Frerard pervs(kidding I love you) bye :3