Feliciano Vargas

Time goes on

'Tomato sauce... Check! Pasta...'

"Milk section, condiments- Ah! Pasta! Perfect!"

Pushing your cart towards the pasta section. And also being alert since your mother had warned you that a guy at your age, raced her towards all the ingredients she needed to make spaghetti and leaving her small portion of those ingredients. A little tick off she narrated that she raced him to the pasta and dumped all of it on her cart.

She turned around and was greeted by the guy, and to her surprise, he was crying. Saying he needed some pasta.

Being the 'kind-hearted woman' she is, she gave him some and made him pay for her groceries too. The guy sure needed the pasta badly, agreed eagerly.

'Poor guy...'

Taking two pastas, you walked off. Intending to go to the counter when you heard noises from where you are awhile ago. Curious, you back track and saw a small brunette guy crying with a tall blonde guy.

"Feliciano, it's only two bags of pasta. You bought a lot of them." The blonde guy coaxed the small guy.

"No, we need more. It is not enough, fratello will get mad. We need two more!" Feliciano from what you heard the other guy said , whine.

You looked down to your cart. Two packs of pastas. Suddenly nervous, you immediately turned around when someone called your attention.

"Bella ragazza! Ve~ Bella! Wait, you with two pasta! Wait a mome-" he didn't finished what he was about to say when suddenly both of your soulmate watch came off.

'Pasta... Check! Soulmate... Check!'

Fin

A/N: It is short, but I hope you enjoy it! See ya next update~

Italyano