Vash Zwingli

A loving brother

As you walked your dog in the park in a sunny afternoon, when suddenly you saw a small girl with two pink ribbons on either side of her hair, crying.

You then let your dog to wander for a bit as you slowly walk towards the little girl.

"Hey their, little girl. Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" You asked crouching down her form as she stiffened a bit at your voice. Looking up, she sniffed as she tried to stop herself from crying.

"My big brother. I can't find him, it's my fault. He said that I wait for him in the playground but I saw a pretty butterfly and chase it. Now I can't find my way back." She explained, patting her head, I smiled at her.

"I can help you go to the playground and find your big brother. Maybe he's there somewhere, don't worry." You reached out for her hands, as she stood up clutching your hands.

Half an hour later you sat on the swings as Lili, the little girl's name, play with your dog. When you heard a loud voice calling Lili.

"Big brother!!" Lili cried as she ran towards the guy her hands outstretched, when suddenly you felt your soulmate watch slipped off your arms. The same happen to the guy as he tried to balance little Lili's body and trying to reach his fallen soulmate watch while looking at you.

"Big brother!!" Lili gasped seeing the two fallen watch when she sense that something's wrong. "You're both each other soulmates!" She giggled and wiggled out of her brother's embrace and took off running towards to you, then dragging you towards her brother.

"Finally, Big brother has his soulmate now."

A/N: I just wrote this after I came home from work, it was fun considering I didn't encounter 'nice persons'... But yeah. I hope you enjoy this.

Update: I made a terrible mistake on my other fic, and I'm so laughing myself out and my family's getting concerned. So yeah, just want to let you know...