Allistor Ignatius Kirkland

Unicorns

You looked at how your soulmate watch counts down and from the looks of it, you'll probably meet your soulmate after 15 minutes.

But there's this two problem though, you're in the middle of a large crowd. And how the hell can you meet your soulmate here?

Everyday there are 7 out of 10 people's soulmate watch will stop ticking at the same time, the only thing you can easily hunt down your soulmate is that your soulmate's watch is the same, identical, and had the accurate designs.

Well, yours isn't that hard to find because your soulmate watch is the color of ochre and looks like it's made of wood; and mostly, your soulmate's watch design is a majestic white unicorn.

Its hair is made of the colors of the rainbows as its red eyes looks mysteriously straight at you. That when every time you look at it, its as if the unicorn's eyes are glowing.

And your current goal is to find a place with less crowd, but everywhere you look there's no end to the large crowd, when someone suddenly bumped into you causing you to land on your butt, you winced and muttered an insult to the person who didn't even try to apologize. You were about to stand up when you discovered you sprained your ankle and a large mob of people came walking towards you, and because of how many people are there, they didn't see you. What's with the big crowd?!

As you ready yourself to be trampled by the mob, which is a ridiculous thought. But you can't possibly stand up. When someone suddenly picked you up, which earned you a loud gasp.

Looking up to the face of your savior, you saw a guy with scarlet hair and green eyes with a cigar between his red lips.

"You ok there, princess?" He looked down on my face and suddenly looked at my hands that are resting on my chest. His eyes widen then smirked as he continued walking to god-knows-where.

"Well, I ain't had a unicorn to ride with ye somewhere, but just settle in my arms ok?" He said then kissed your forehead. And gently placed his watch on your folded hands.

Fin
A/N: Well, I hope you enjoy this since its been a long time since the last update. *sighs* life's just bitching me, so I'm currently uninspired and unimaginative this past few days. And being alone by myself is not helping anything. And I'm too depressed, 😂 hahahahaha, I just encounter a lot of tragic stories so, its too depressing!! 😯
See ya next update!!
Love ya guys!!