Oliver Kirkland

Hi guys... Again. I'm sorry to tell you that I only have two Nyo!Hetalia characters I like and can do, so now I'll start my first 2p!Hetalia starring: 2p!England!! His my first 2p! I was introduced to, before anyone else and he's my most favorite. The second would for the next update, I'm gonna introduce my first and last favorite 2p!s via who'll be the next by chapter. So enough with all those nonsense, enjoy!! »»

Oh my, Cupcake!

The first thing you did after moving in this new town is after organizing all your stuffs at home, is to walk around the neighborhood and identify the places where you find interesting and important. Like the grocery store that is a minute away from your house that sat between a small cafe shop and flower shop.

Walking a bit more, you encounter a lot of friendly people greeting and welcoming you to the neighborhood.

Well this is a small town so, those people would be always around.

The place is so peaceful, but you still need to find this one little place. That is important for you. A cupcake shop.

Or anything that has a cupcake on them.

Why?

Because your soulmate tattoo just happen to be telling that your soulmate's going to tell you:

"Oh do you want a cupcake?"

So, its either his a nice person who gives free cupcake to strangers or his selling. Whatever it is, you still want to find anything related to cupcakes.

When from across the road you saw a colorful shop with a sign that says: 'Ollie's Cupcakes' your face brightens up.

This is great. Walking towards the shop, you noticed how the shop just stood there without any other shop beside it, but paying no heed to it. You proceed to walk towards it.

As you neared the shop, you saw a guy with red hair and sunglasses on exited the shop in irritation. Talking about a 'stupid cupcake lover'

Stirring away from him. You successfully entered the shop without looking at the guy earlier.

"Welcome!" A lady in a pastel maid dress greeted you as you sat on a stool at the counter. The girl then recognizes you as the new addition to their town, making you a bit embarrassed on how news about her came so fast.

Hurriedly going in the kitchen, telling you to wait and be greeted by the manager, Oliver Kirkland. You sat patiently.

When you saw a colorful man hauling out a tray of cupcakes.

"Good day, Mister." You greeted.

Seeing you he widens his smiles.

"Oh do you want a cupcake?"

Fin

This is madness!! Hahahaha...
But writing all of this is my apologies for not updating immediately.