Nikolai Braginsky

A/N: Before anything else, The picture's not mine and the idea of a Nyo!Belarus. But I do own this Nyo!Belarus, Nikolai. Although at first I thought I should use Nyo!Belarus commonly used last name, but I'm on the dark side of what is it... So I just placed Ivan's last name to fill the gap. And I also want to used 'Arlovski' but I decided against it. So on with the story »»

The red string of fate

For starters your world is weird. Very. Weirder than the stories you read so far on this book.

Your world has a confusing and unique way to locate your soulmate.

Keyword: Unique

Because your world just decided to let you and your soulmate had a unique way to find each other. Not like just any other.

For example, your grandparents met each other by accident when they bumped into each other and they're watch was removed from their wrist.

The other one is your parents. They both had an identical tattoos on their neck.

Your brother, who met your sister-in-law by both having the same half pendants that connected as they sealed their marriage.

As for you, well...

You don't know. You don't have any watch, half necklaces or tattoos to begin with. So you're absolutely clueless.

It makes you quite worried thinking that you might have actually met your soulmate without knowing. Which you consulted to a friend of yours online who researches all the different kinds of ways of finding soulmates, and confirming that'll never happen. But it still made you worry.

So you decided to meet each other. So you're waiting in a cafe near to the mall, thinking if you'll go shop after your meeting or not. When suddenly someone coughed, which made you look in front of you seeing a small guy.