Niko Arlovski

A/N: 2p!Nyo!Belarus here guys!! And I still don't have a picture for him. Sorry I'm updating too slow for your liking. But I will try to make it up to you guys!! Hope you enjoy this!!

Hi Mr. Boss Soulmate

This is it.

Finally.

After a long and very stressful days of searching for a job. One had called you.

All the sadness you'd gain from all the other jobs you tried to apply for that rejected you, washed away.

And as you open the door of your apartment, you're twice as happy from yesterday, when they called you, because you discovered that this is the day you'll finally meet your soulmate.

What more beautiful and good news will this day would give? Maybe a successful interview?

You prayed to all the gods and deities that can hear you, will make you pass.

~~~

You took a deep breath and confidently entered the building to your hopefully future job. Greeting the guard-in-charge with a smile and move along.

When you reached the 5th floor, where the interview will take place, you saw two others that would be interviewed too.

Sitting down on the third seat, the other interviewee began to chat with you. To get to know you and to washed away any nervousness on his body. When he was called he had thanked you and entered the interviewer's room, as you wait for your turn.

After 15 minutes, the guy walk out with a huge smile on his face. As he had motioned you to come in and had furiously thanked you.

Heaving a very deep breath and relaxing yourself, you knocked and waited for a person to let you in. When instead you heard arguing from inside.

"I need to go! Tell the other applicants to come back tomorrow." A muffle voice of a man said as, footsteps neared the door.

"What?! What will I say? The interviewer needs to go out for some reason so the interview's cancel?" A voice of a woman who had shouted back at him.

For you, it would be okay of he's reason to go out is important and she's the last one to be interviewed.

"Its only one left." The woman inside pleaded.

"No, Sorry Nat. I need to-"

The door open to reveal a man with ash gray hair and sky blue eyes as it followed the falling soulmate watch from his wrist. While yours came off too at the same time falling down your portfolio.

Then big sky blue eyes met yours as the realization of what happened sink in on both of your minds.

"What happen- Oh! That's why!" Giggle a woman from behind the tall guy.

Fin

A/N: I think I did it! Yey!