Roderich Edelstein

The power of music will lead you to love

Someone in the past, told you once that if you follow your heart's song you'll eventually find your soulmate. How? You don't know.

But as you grew up and encountered a lot of people who met their soulmate already, they told you that when you finally meet your soulmate, your heart will sing a rhythm that you'll unconsciously recognized it as your heart's song.

It fascinates you, how wonderful you'll meet your soulmate. How its like a movie, when two persons meet and fell in love with each other immediately and there's this background music playing as they both took in each others presence.

You walked down your school's hallway when you passed the music room. Then there's the sound, a music ringing between your ears. Its not coming from the music room, its coming from your heart.

Panicking and trembling in excitement you tried to locate any person near you. But you saw none. You're all alone in the hallway, near the music room's door.

Wait!?

You turned around the music room's door to see the door opening revealing a tall guy wearing eyeglasses and had this little mole on the side of his mouth.

He stopped as he saw you, and calmly fully exited the room to face you.

"Our song match." He said.

"Yea, it's wonderful to finally hear it..." You awkwardly said.

"And to finally meet you." You both said in unison, which made you two to chuckle.

"Music is really powerful." You said as you get to know more of your life partner.

Fin

A/N: Sorry for a lame ending. Its just wanted myself to change back to when I feel sad, depressed, angry and feeling negative I can write a long story. And I did tried but I can't, I'm so sorry. Life's being a bitch right now. And I don't if I'll survive. But, oh well I hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for reading my crappy book.