Toris Lorinaitis

Hey, Mr.Guy I think you're mine

A/N: Well, when I tried to do another part and nothing came up, so I ended up not thinking of it anymore. But then when I had something to do and then something pops up, I'll go and made up a title and write it to be reminded but when I'll try to write it I ended up forgetting the idea. So sick and feel lame about that.

You think knowing that you'll someday find your soulmate any day now, because your soulmate watch told you so.

But with that in mind, you can't help but had a crush on someone. Well, that someone is not just someone. Because that person is a celebrity, more like a singer.

He just debuted last year and the mystery behind him is that whether he already had his soulmate or not, because he had hidden his wrist to prevent from seeing his watch.

And you had the ticket to his concert and it made you so happy because you're one of the lucky participants to have the VIP ticket. And a Pass ID to meet Mr. Toris Lorinaitis, The Lithuanian Singer also known as Mr. Guy for his first album "Your Mr. Guy's baby"

Skipped to the day of concert.

It was a fun day and very exciting, and the highlight of the day is not over. The meet and greet, well you're chatting with Toris manager named Alfred Jones, just outside the singer's dressing room. When suddenly he was called inside and you heard rush whispers behind the closed door, then Alfred got out, saying Toris has a dilemma and can't be meet at this time of the day but he promises to meet you before the day end. He just had a very important task to do before anything else. So in apology, Alfred lend you V.I.P. ID to explore around the place and to at least have one or two souvenirs in any stall you might like.

Feeling a bit happy to at least have some remembrance on this day, you'll wait for your favorite singer.

Walking a little more farther as you try and choose what stall you like the most, you didn't saw the person who has his hood on and as if searching for something.

When the both of you bumped to each other that result for you to fall.

Rubbing your sore back, you suddenly saw your soulmate watch no longer on your wrist. Panicking that maybe it got broke by the impact you tried to reattached it on your wrist, but to no avail.

Because you're in your panic state that you didn't realize that the one who bump into you was your favorite singer and you didn't saw that your watch is no longer counting down time and that he's watch is also just lying around the ground as he stared at you, contemplating whether he'll tell you or not.

Fin
A/N: I'M SO SORRY!! 😂😂😂😭😭😭😢😢