Francis Bonnefoy

Roses for you

'Rose, Mon cher / Ma Cherie'

All your life, you already know that your soulmate is French, that means he lives in France. As you grew up, knowing his nationality you did your best to try and learn all things that's made, created and originated in France.

And since he's French, it didn't left you out on your group talks.

"French people are loving..."

"But they invented french kiss!!?"

"So?"

"They're all pervy and stuffs."

That would be sometimes the content of your arguments with some of your friends concerning about your french soulmate.

Then you'll just shrugged them off, by saying they're just jealous because french people are romantic, loving and sexy. With a good laugh then they'll just stop and say its not their business anyway.

'Roses...'

Rose means love right? And soulmates will always love each other. You're nervous that maybe he'll not like you, even though in the back of your mind said that its not true or just being negative.

There are a lot of french girl who is much more beautiful, gorgeous and sexy people you met. You hope your soulmate will love you for who you are.

You sighed as you walk silently home. When you saw a flower shop in a corner, a passing thought about a friend of yours in a hospital came to your mind and you decided to buy them some flowers. A flower can brighten up someone.

So you entered the shop and you smell different flowers and saw blue.

Blue eyes staring closely to you.

"Uhm, hi?" You said.

"Roses, Mon cher / Ma Cherie !" He said as he produced a rose.

Well, who would have thought that your french guy is just hiding in a flower shop, but not on France?

Fin

A/N: first of all, I'm sorry if I offended anyone on this story. Its not my intention. Also I'm sorry for the long delay of the other stories including this.
So here I am, now updating this and also the other stories.
Keep on reading~
And...
SPREAD THE WORD
LOL

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Update: (12-28-18) I made it genderless as possible as I thought it could be...