Raivis Gallante

Requested by: Nightmerina13

This was requested for a long time and I've neglected it, I'm so sorry I hope this would be sufficient enough for my apology 🥺🥺🥺 Enjoy!!

You are the color of my Life

At the age of 15, you started seeing different shades of colors. And it was said that having your favourite colour appearing on someone means they are your potential soulmate.

Potential soulmate

If the color fades as both of you got closer, that would mean they are your soulmate.

It's a romantic setup, I'll tell you that. Where you suddenly found the loveliest color, and get to have your life mate! Easy-peasy!

But no.

It was actually hard and mostly heartbreaking.

You'll find that shade of color that people would see dominating your room, in a person you kinda find cute and as you approach them that twinkling in your eyes begins to fade instead of the color on them.

It's sometimes frustrating to try and walk on a person emitting the color of your life only to still see it on them. How does other people find their soulmate when maybe half of the world likes the same color?!

But still, it won't be like that forever. That's a promise.

Have faith that someday it would fade on someone.

Fingers crossed.

~~~

Sometimes you hated the color (fav. color). Why?

Well, it doesn't make sense! How can the person that emits it, still won't be your soulmate?! Well it's not like your desperate for it. But your really starting to hate this color.

Not.

~~~

Summer break. No school.

And not trips too? Your family's giving you the hard time of looking for your soulmate.

"Can we atleast go to the beach or something?! Human interaction, you know that right?" Was your complaint when you had enough of the movie marathons you had with your family.

"I love you all guys, really! Don't get me wrong, but seeing your faces 24/7 without any other faces except for the TV is making me sick! Atleast a trip to the store or something would be enough but no!" You sighed dramatically as your other siblings complain for their troubles too.

The rest of the night became a family conference of some sorts. And you wouldn't have it anyway.

~~~

So when you woke up to the voice of your mom telling you to get up and go shopping, never in your life have you got up so fast anyone would thought you were up the whole time.

"Hello, World!"

~~~

Your mom really got you good.

Giving you a long list of things to buy with only your super lazy introverted sister, who doesn't want to go out of the car as your companion.

"How can I get all of this alone?! Get your ass off the car and help me."

"You wish human interaction, go get help from the store I'll man the car. Now shoo!"

You groaned and reluctantly left. You should have requested your brother to go with instead of her.

You then immersed yourself in your shopping, unable to see a short guy with curly blond hair and violet eyes looking at you wide eye as you passed by him.

~~~

You slowed down your cart and cautiously look around. The only person you saw is a mother with a child in the aisle as you are on. You sighed frustratingly.

There's this feeling of being watch and yet everytime you try to find or look for that creepy feeling of being stared at you can't see anything that is strange. And it still lingers.

Well, you're almost finished. You just need to go get this big piece of metal cart to your cart, loaded it in and you're good to go.

You waved your hands to signal your sister in the car so she can open the trunk. But when you're almost there, you saw your sister happily sleeping inside.

"Argh! This piece of—"

(Due to the profanities and words use it was cut off in the making of this fic. Thank you for understanding.)

Sighing for like the billion times for the day, you just decided that you'll just have to do it on your own.

You're so immersed in stacking up all the groceries that you failed to sense the person behind you, that you jump so high from their voice.

"H-hi! I saw you having a struggle there. Would you like some help?" A guy with curly blond hair and blue eyes offered as he look at you expectantly.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks, that would be totally appreciated. How nice of you..."

Instead of answering back he just stared a bit shocked and chuckled and proceed to load up your shopping bags.

Staring at him curiously and with confusion made him chuckled a bit more.

"What's so funny? Do my face have dirt or something?" You asked.

"Oh, no. No. It's just... Haven't you notice anything?" He asked and spread his arms to show his full posture.

"Uhh..." You stare at him dumbly.

"No?" You nodded at his question.

"Why? Cause I obviously see it." He exclaimed.

"I see nothing!" You argued bewildered.

"Correct, there's nothing!"

Woah, this guy is totally nuts.

"Ok... Well thanks for all the help." You tried to leave but he grab your arm.

"You don't understand, I mean there's no color and I've been trying to approach you for awhile now but I'm too chicken to do it... And here's the opportunity."

"What? What color?"

"Ok, look! Don't move there, I'm going to that place and you'll see what I'm talking about..." He said and slowly move away from you. And he was suddenly being painted (fav. color). And then you realized.

"See!" He shouted and waved at you as he grinned happily while running back at you.

Soulmate.

"What's with the shouting?" Your sister asked as she opened the car window.

    Fin
A/N: This one is good and maybe long for my opinion. I hope this satisfied the long awaited chapters, though it's probably not really missed. But then again, thanks for still reading and waiting for this! Stay tune for more~

P. S. False alarm! It was safely backup on my phone, so yeah... Sorry for being clumsy! I hope you all enjoyed it! See ya next update!!

∆Magulo∆

∆Kinikilig∆