Chapter 4

Ethan's Pov:
Lilliana just agreed to Skype call me. I really like her, like maybe even more than a friend, but I think it's still early so friends will do for now. I just got a packet of chips a a glass of cordial and was on my way back up to my room when I got a dm from Lilliana.

L- Just found out that my friend is sleeping over. Can she be in our call? Please!!!
E- Yeah of course. 😊 can I had a friend or two join as well?
L- Yep who?
E- Chris and Jake. Their sleeping over tonight.
L- Yes this is going to be so fun. My friends a massive fan so I won't tell her😂
E- This will be interesting. Ok go online, I'm waiting
L- Ok
L- I'm on

Right now I'm pressing the call button to Skype her. I'm really nervous. Jake went to get food and Chris went to the toilet do for the start of the call I'm all alone with her a her friend. I look down at my hands waiting for her to accept the call.

"Hey Ethan" I her a sweet voice say. I look up to see her, Lilliana, quite possibly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
"Oh hey Lilliana, it's good to finally here your voice" as I say that our eyes finally meet and I feel a spark

Lilliana's Pov:
"Oh hey Lilliana, it's good to finally here your voice" as he finishes that sentence our eyes meet and I feel butterflies in my stomach.
"Where are Chris and Jake?" I asked him the one question I've been wondering since all I can see is him on the screen.
"Oh, Jake was hungry so he went to get food, and Chris had to pee, they should be back soon. Where's your friend?" He asked. Then it clicked he didn't know Lauren's name.
"Yeah she's still on her way she should be here soon. And by the way her name is Lauren, just in case you were wondering." I told him
"Oh yeah thanks, I was just about to ask" just as he said that I heard my doorbell go off.

It must be Lauren, I thought to my self. I told Ethan that Lauren was here and that'd I'd just be a minute or two. I went down stairs and opened the front door, and sure enough it was Lauren my best friend and fellow Stereonator, she's in Jakob's lane.

"Hey Loz, come in" I greeted her.
"Yeah hi Lil, what are we going to do tonight?" She asked me.
"Oh I was just skyping a friend and two of his mates, can we keep talking to them please" I asked her with my best puppy dog eyes.
"Oh their guy please say their hot, if so then YES!!!" She said to me, kinda screaming at then end.
"1. Yes they are hot 2. Thanks come on their probably gonna end the call if we don't hurry" I told her as I was dragging her up the stairs and towards my room.

We walked in and sat on the bed and Ethan was still the only one there, I wonder what's up with Jake and Chris. As soon as Lauren saw Ethan she started big time fangirling.

"Loz this is Ethan, Ethan this is my best friend Lauren" I introduced them to each other.
"Oh hey Ethan, can I just say I'm a massive fan. Ever since TVK blind auditions and when Jake joined and X-Factor and now. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU!!! LIL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE THAT YOU WERE TALKING TO ETHAN CONNOR KARPATHY, YOUR FAVOURITE MEMBER OF YOUR FAVOURITE BAND." She started off talking to Ethan but ended screaming with joy in my face.
"OKAY, OKAY, calm down Loz. I'm sorry I've been to caught up talking to him, but now you know" just as I said that I saw Jake and Chris sit down beside Ethan. And let the fangirling begin again

TO BE CONTINUED...

______________________________

A/N
Hey guys so finally a long chapter. Even tho it's not shorts and its not as crappy sorry for the spelling mistakes. And yes there will be a part two idk when but there will should be soonish. Please comment your thoughts and vote