Chapter 6

Lilliana's Pov:
*The next day*
I woke up to the sun blinding me, oh how much I wish I closed the blind last night. I roll over and see Lauren, ha I forgot she was here whoops. I try to get up with and out of bed without waking her up, but I fail and soon enough we are both standing up.

"Lil?" Lauren says in a questioning tone.
"Yeah, what's up." I ask her. She looks really confused and is deep in thought.
"Did we Skype In Stereo yesterday? Or was it all a dream?" She asked me still looking really confused.
"Hun, oh yeah we Skyped them" I replied.
"Oh, wait... so you and Ethan dm right?" She asked still looking really lost, I think she's still half asleep.
"Yes Lauren, Ethan and I dm... now are you gonna keep asking questions or do you want something to eat?" I questioned her, honestly getting annoyed.
"Ok food, but can we watch TV for a bit then go to maccas or something, it's only 7:30?" She asked. Yep I'm getting annoyed for sure.
"Ok let's do that" I replied.

Lauren went to her bag she packed and got out peach jeans, a cute owl top and black sandals (at top of chapter) and goes into the bathroom to get changed. I also go to my cupboard and get out some mint green jeans, my grey converse and a grey top that said '#love' on it (at top of chapter) and quickly get changed before going downstairs.

When I get into the lounge room the TV is on and Lauren is on the couch on her phone. I go and sit down next to her.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask.
"Nothing much." She replies. "Oh and btw I kinda invited Ava over... she said she'd be her in 5, 4 minutes ago" she told me with a guilty look on her face.
"Oh ok that's cool" is all I replied with. Before the doorbell rang.

____________________________

A/N

Ok I'm sorry it's late and short and crappy and but I'm gonna watch a movie with the family and in our house that means phone and iPads up. I will have more up before school starts on Monday. Sorry for the errors. Also please vote and comment your thoughts. Ily