Chapter 7

Lilliana's Pov:

When the doorbell rang both Lauren and I sprinted to the door to greet our third best friend. When we got there I quickly opened the door and in came Ava.

"Lil is dm'ing with the Ethan Karpathy. And she didn't tell us and we skyped him last night and Chris and Jake were there too and it was so cool." Lauren said as quickly as she could.
Ava's mouth dropped open "your whatting who?" She questioned.
"Yes what Loz said is true. Ethan and I dm." I replied.
"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" She screamed with joy.
"No because I thought that we'd talk for a day or two and then stop." I explained to her. We were now back in the lounge room. I was on the arm chair and they were on the three seater couch.
"Ok, and how long have you been talking to him?" She questioned me.
"About 10 days" I told them.
"10 days that's a whole week and a half" she told me.
"Yes I know how long 10 days is now can we st..." but I was cut off by my phone vibrating. It was a text from Ethan.

E- what r u doing today?
L- nothing much, girls day with my two besties. Wbu?
E- same but a boys day
L- are you in studio today?
E- nope we have the day off🙃
L- well we're gonna go to maccas soon so I'll have to go😔
E- which one? Maybe I could meet you there?
L- we were just gonna Ng to go to the one at Manly Wharf
E- oh that can be arranged cus we're at Chris' house
L- so we're gonna meet?
E- I guess so 😆
E- you wanna eat it near the beach and maybe go for a swim?
L- yeah, should we Skype for details?
E- sounds good ill call you in five?
L- yep. Gives me time to make sure Ava doesn't freak out like Lauren did.
E- ahaha yeah that'd be good.

"Who you talking too?" Lauren and Ava asked me in that annoying tone.
"Ethan" I replied in the same tone.
"AHHHHHH!!!!" The both screamed
"I know, but he wants to Skype and that's means no fangirling." I told them
"Ok fine" Ava said
"What he want to talk about?" Lauren questioned me.
"Oh right. We're gonna meet the boys at maccas and go to the beach with them" I said in pure joy and excitement.
"Wait... REALLY!!!"
"Yes really now don't fangirl too hard..." I would've said more but I had an incoming Skype call from Ethan.

I quickly accepted the call and then his, Jake's and Chris' faces popped up on my laptop.
"Heyyy." Ethan said dragging on the y.
"Hey Ethan" I said back.
"If we're gonna meet call me Etho. All my friends call me Etho." He said.
"Ok. Well, boys you know Lauren and this is Ava." I said pointing to them.
"Hello" Jakob's said in his cute little voice.
"H-h-ii" Ava stuttered, I could tell she was really nervous.
"Hey" Chris chirped up.
"Well this is akward." Lauren pointed out.
"No kidding Loz" I replied.
"Ok so we're gonna meet at maccas, right?" Ethan spoke up.
"Yep we will, what time?" I questioned.
"Um well it's 8:15 now how about in half and hour?" He asked.
"Yep that sounds good gives us time to get ready and get there." I said, Ethan and I are doing all the talking.
"And don't forget swimmers, so we can go to the beach after." He said.
"Yep we won't." I said

We talked for a few more minutes and then left to get ready.

______________________________

A/N

Hey so here's the new chapter. The next one will continue straight on from this but with a different name so I won't skip anything. Thanks fso r reading this. Also follow my Instagram @/instereo_ecj. Please vote and comment your ur thoughts I should have another their chapter up before the weekend is over, if not next Friday. Ily