Chapter 15

Ethan's Pov:
"Ethan, truth or dare?" Chris asked me
"Hmm, truth." I replied. Then I heard Jake mumble 'baby' under his breath, I death glared him and waited for my truth from Chris.
"Ok, how much do you like Lilliana?" He asked
"I don't like her..." I replied simply, seeing her face drop "I love her" I finished and saw her with a smirk on her face as she shuffled towards me. I rested my hand on her knee as we continued to play.
"Lauren, truth or dare?" I asked her
"Dare!" She said with an excited look on her face.
"Ok, I dare you to go next door and ask for an egg" I said the first thing that came to mind. Soon enough Lauren was leaving the room. We all ran over to the window and watched her. When we saw her coming back we quickly ran back to our places. She came in holdings up an egg.
"Where do you want it?" She asked
"Put it on the bench" Chris said. She put it on the bench and came back in with three bottles of soft drink. We shared them with our girlfriends and boyfriends and continue playing.
"Lilliana, t or d?" Lauren asked
"Um, dare?" she said in a questioning tone.
"Ok I dare you to take off a item of clothing." She said with a devilish smirk on her lips. Lilliana slowly too off her shirt. She was now wearing her bra that I found earlier and her really short, shorts. I couldn't stop staring.

Lilliana's Pov:
I had just taken off my shirt and Ethan was staring at me. Oh well I continued to play the game.
"Jakob, truth or dare." I asked.
"DARE!!!" He screamed. The soft drink was making us all go crazy.
"I dare you to let us do your makeup." I said everyone cracked up laughing and Lauren and Ava ran off to get the make up. We all got off the floor and Jake sat on the couch. The girls ran back down stairs and we started putting makeup on him. He kept moving so it was really messy.

Lauren's Pov:
We were currently putting makeup on Jake. He wouldn't stay still so he has lipstick and eyeshadow everywhere.
"And your done." Lilliana said
"Can I see?" Jake asked in a cute voice.
"Ok," I replied taking a phone of him and snap chatting it "check my snapchat" I giggled
"It look so bad" Jake laughed looking at his phone.
"Ok back to the game" Chris said
"Ok, ok, Lauren t or d?" He asked turning to me.
"Dare?" I said suddenly realised what I just got myself into.
"I dare you to kiss me" he said smirking. By now everyone was laughing. I slowly leaned in and kissed him. It lasted about 10 seconds and when I pulled away I could feel the makeup smudged on my face.
"Ava t or d?" I asked her, ignoring my messed up face.
"Truth" she replied
"Ok what was your first thought of Chris. Like when he went on TVK?" I asked her
"Um, I thought he was a really good singer but was a but weird. And then as it went n he grew on me." She replied honestly.
"Interesting" Chris said wrapping a arm around her.

"Guys..." Ingrid said walking down the stairs "I'm going to bed. Don't be too loud and don't stay up too late." She turned around and started walking up the stairs "also no funny business" she said tuning around quickly then continuing up the stairs. We all bursts out laughing, then continued the game.
"Christophor" Ava giggled looking up at him from his shoulder.
"Dare" he replied kissing her forehead.
"Take off your shirt." She said with a smirk. Ava slowly sat up and Chris took off his shirt, they retired to their previous positions and we continued the game.

*

Lilliana's Pov:
It was currently 11pm and we just finished truth or dare. All the boys and me were shirtless, Ava was wearing a bunch of Chris' clothes, Lauren and Jakob still had their faces covered in make up and we had found out many truths about each other. Chris, Ava and Jakob went to get blankets and Lauren went to the toilet, it was just Ethan and I. I was sitting on his lap with my head on his chest and his head on top of mine. It was silent.
"You gonna get into your pjs?" Ethan asked me breaking through the silence.
"I guess" I replied shrugging my shoulders. With that said he put one arm under my knees and one behind my back. He stood up carrying me bridal style up to Chris' room where our stuff is. He put me down on the bed and pulled my pjs out of my bad chucking them at me then he pulled his pj pants out but not a shirt, that made me smirk.

________________________________

A/N

Ok so here is the truth or dare chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment your thoughts about it.