Chapter 11

Jakob's Pov:
About 10 minutes after Ethan and Lilliana left Chris announced that him and Ava we're going for a swim as soon as they left I started to talk to Lauren.

"Loz?" I questioned.
"Yeah Jake" she answered.
"Come here please" I asked
"Whyyyyy?" she whined dragging on the y "I'm comfy here" She finished
"Becauseeeee" I replied dragging on the e trying to mimic her but probably failing "I want a hug" I said in a baby voice "pwease (please)"I continued in the baby voice.
"Fine" she said crawling over to me.

She sat in between my legs with her back leaning on my bare chest since I took my shirt off a when Chris and Ava left. I wrap my arms around her and rest my hands on her bare stomach, and rest my chin on her shoulder. She's just looking out into the distance and I can't help myself, I lightly place my lips on her cheek in a soft kiss.

"What was that for?" She giggled.
"For being beautiful" I replied and kissed her cheek again "and kind" and again "and cute" and again "will you be my girlfriend?" I asked as she turned around. She was now sitting in between my legs with her legs crossed looking at me with a cute smile on her lips. Then she leaned in and kissed me, I instantly kissed back placing my hands on her hips as she wrapped hers around my neck. We both pulled away and smiled.
"Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend" she said pecking me on the lips and turning around. I look out at Chris and Ava to see them kissing.
"Looks like we're not the only ones babe" I told Lauren.
"I guess so" she replied.

I looked to my left and saw Ethan running a giving Lilliana a piggyback ride.
"Want to swim now?" Lilliana yelled as she jumped off Ethan's back
"Yeah sure" I replied and looked to Lauren to see her completely zoned out "Loz, babe, you coming?" I asked.
"What oh yeah, I'm coming."
"WAIT! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!" Lilliana yelled
"What?" I asked.
"You said babe, that means you guys are dating.
"Yeah we are" I said' helping Lauren up and chucking her over my shoulder. She squealed and asked me to put her down but I kept refusing and carried her into the water. That's when I dropped her making a splash.

Ethan's Pov:
"So Jake and Loz are dating" Lilliana said "we're not the only ones" she kept going
"Baby it's ok" I started "we can go on double dates" I continued "it'll be fine" I finished.
"Yeah it will, now what are we waiting for Etho, let's go swim" she said dragging me to the water.
"Ok, calm down bub" I said following her into the water.

When we were about waist deep we all sort of formed a circle and talked for a while. We found out that Chris and Ava were also dating now so Lilliana and I decided to tell them about us. So now we're a group of three couples and three of us are in a band together. Let's just say our squad it pretty cool.

It was about 11am and we had been talking to the group for about 20 minutes, Lilliana and I walked over to a bit of a more shallow part she wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her hips and then we kissed again. It was perfect just like the first time and all the times still to come.

______________________________

A/N

It's really late/early (12:15am) and I'm finished this chapter. Hope you enjoyed this please comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks