Chapter 12

Lilliana's Pov:
Ethan and I were currently sitting in shallow water, if we were standing it would only be shin deep. It was about 11:30am and I was sitting in between his legs with my back pressed up against his chest. His chin was resting on my shoulder and every now and then he'd place a light kiss on my cheek.

"Etho, Lil, are you coming?" I heard Lauren calling out to us.
"Huh, where are we going?" I called back.
"Subway, for lunch" she called back.
"Ok" I yelled then I turned to Ethan "come on Bub" I said quietly so only he could hear "lunch time" I finished. With that he stood up and pulled me up with him. We started walking towards our towels hand in hand. When we got there everyone else was there too. We all dried off a bit then put our clothes on over the top. We are started walking to subway hand in hand with our boyfriends and girlfriends.

After about 5 minutes we were walking through the door. We lined up and seeing as though it wasn't a long line we were being served within 2 minutes. I got a seafood sub, Ethan got a teriyaki chicken sub, Jakob got chicken schnitzel sub, Lauren got a ham sub, Chris got a meatball sub and Ava got a tuna sub. We paid for our subways and started walking to the park across the road.

Ethan's Pov:
We are currently sitting in the park eating our subways. Lilliana is sitting on my lap, Lauren is sitting in between Jakob's legs and Ava is leaning on Chris' shoulder. I'm just glad that no fans have spotted us today, because then we'd have to come up with an excuse or tell them that we are dating. And when they find out they are fans they will be so annoyed, we also need to tell David or else he'll be angry when he finds out from someone else. But I don't care I love Lilliana and no one can stop me from loving her. After everyone was finished we just started talking and mucking around.

"Hey guys" Chris said.
"Yeah" a few of us replied
"Do you wanna have a sleepover at my house tonight?" He asked
"Yes" everyone said in sync causing us to laugh.
"Ok, I'll call my mum and ask then you guys call yours" he said walking away and pulling out his phone.

Chris' Pov:
I was currently waiting for mum to pick up her phone. I was calling her to ask if we could have a sleepover. I hope she doesn't mind that there will be girls that we don't really know. I got cut of by my mums voice.

"Hello" she said
"Oh hey mum, it's Chris" I said
"What do you want?" She questioned
"Can I have a few friends sleepover?" I asked hopefully
"Who are they?" She asked. Wow she's want to know everything
"Well Ethan, Jakob, and 3 of our new friends who you don't know Ava, Lilliana and Lauren" I replied
"Oh girls, yeah they can sleepover, the boys are already staying the night but get the girls to call their parents and no funny business" she said in her motherly tone.
"Ok thanks love you so much. I replied quickly hanging up and running back over to the others.

"She said yes" I screamed
"Ok let me go call my mum" Ava said giving me a peak only half on the lips.
"Me too" Lauren said walking away.
"Me three" Lilliana said giving Ethan a kiss on the cheek before walking away aswell.
"You boys were already staying the night" I said
"Ok cool so I don't have to ring mum?" Ethan asked standing up.
"Nope" I answered his question.

After a bit the girls all walked back over and aid that they could stay. We agreed that since Ethan and Jake already had their stuff at my house I would go to Ava's to help her Ethan would go to Lilliana's to help her and Jake would go to Lauren's to help her. Then we'd all meet back at my house at 1pm that gives us 30minutes.

"See you soon" we all say walking off.

_____________________________

A/N

Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment.