Chapter 28

Lilliana's POV:
"You what?" I say to Lauren over the phone as she just said something really fast, I think I heard her but I just had to be sure.
"Jakob and I had sex" she tells me slowly this time.
"Oh my god... Laurennn! You're growing uppp!" I squeal excitedly.
"Yeah yeah whatever, now go to Ethan already" she tells me.
"I already today you I will on Monday after school." I tell her for the fifth time this phone call.
"Ughhhh fine" she says.

...

"It Monday after school, can you tell him yet?" Lauren asks me as we walk out of our last class for the day.
"I'm going to his house once I have my bag" I tell her.
"Well then why are we walking so slow" she says running to my locker and opening it, starting to pack my bag.
"Calm down," I laugh grabbing my bag from her hands. "Bye loz" I say waving and walking in the direction of Ethan's house.

After 5 minutes of walking I turn into his street. I see Ethan crossing the road, this is it.
"Ethan" I call out as he steps up and off the road. He carefully turns around.
"Lilliana?" He asks shocked. He starts to walk towards me, but when he reaches the middle of the road a speeding car hits him. He makes an awful sound.
"ETHAN!!!" I scream running to his body "no no no this can't happen" I say pulling out my phone and calling an ambulance.

Ethan's POV:
"Ethan" I hear my name being called. I know that voice all to well. I carefully turn around scared it's going to be another voice in my head. But it's not I see Lilliana standing opposite me "Lilliana?" I ask shocked, before I start walking towards her. As I reach the middle of the road I hear a tire screech, but it's too late to move. And then everything goes black.

______________________

A/N

Heyo, so so sorry I haven't updated in ages and that this is so short. But shout out to Cyclone Debby for closing my school so I could find time to update. Only two chapter left.