Chapter 23

Samara's POV:
I saw and heard everything. I saw Lauren and Jakob kissing and I heard what they said. I decided to go find her when she was taking so long to go get food, I thought maybe the tuck shop line was long so I'd go keep her company. But no, I find her with Jakob. Not that I'm not okay with that, the truth is I never believed that Ethan cheated on Lilliana. I used to be very close to him and Ethan Karpathy may be many, many things but one of those many things is not a cheater, or a liar. I see Lauren say goodbye to Jakob and her turning my way, so I quickly run back to our table.

*1 week later*

Lauren's POV:
I just got back home from Jake's house, the boys and him are leaving for tour tomorrow. As much as I will miss him I think that them going on tour for a month will be good. I can try to convince the girls that the boys didn't cheat or lie so that when they get back everything can go back to normal. I just want us to all be friends again. I don't want to keep hiding Jakob's and my relationship, I want my friends to know and I want them to be dating the other boys again.

*a few days later*

Lilliana' POV:
It's 2am and I can't sleep, as much as I still think Ethan cheated on me I am missing him so much. Him and the boys have been on tour for a few days and not seeing his face around school makes me miss him more. They've done two shows, one in Sydney and one in Melbourne, and they still have 8 left. I'm just scrolling through some fan accounts and see what they're saying. I see this one girl who is talking about how Ethan didn't have his usual energy on stage
last night and how he didn't jump with Jakob or do the Jethan Good Enough thing. Then I see another one saying he looked really sad in Jakes snap chat story. I keep seeing more and more posts about the same things and the more I see, the more I feel like this is my fault. The more I feel like he didn't cheat and that he's telling the truth. The more I feel like I am the reason that Ethan Karpathy is not smiling his gorgeous smile.

I can feel my eyes getting droopy and with that I decide to sleep and think about it in the morning. Maybe I'll talk to the girls about it. I turn my phone off and put it on my side table. And the last thing I think before I drift off to sleep is how much I miss Ethan. His smile, his laugh, his crazy puns, him. His every single flaw, and how much I want to be with him again, all of him.

___________________________

A/N

Hey so yay I finally updated. I know it's super short and not that great, and I didn't edit it but I felt bad for not updating in a while and I had a great idea. Please vote and comment your thoughts. Follow my fan account on Instagram @/instereo_ecj. Also new cover coming soon!!!!!!!