Chapter 29

Lillliana's POV:
I am currently in the waiting room of the hospital, the same place I've been sitting for the Last two hours.
"Oh my gosh, Lilliana" I hear Jakob's voice. I turn around in my chair to see Jakob and Chris. "How is he?" Jake asks.
"I don't know they won't tell me anything" I say starting to stress again. "Ethan's parents went in to talk to the doctor half an hour ago, they should be out soon" I say tears finding their way to my checks yet again.
"Hey, he's going to be okay" Chris tells me pulling me into a tight hug.
"It's all my fault" I cry. "If I didn't call his name he wouldn't have walked across the road he wouldn't have been hit" I explain sobbing.
"No, no, no, it's not your fault, don't think that" Jake says rubbing my back.
"He wouldn't be in hospital if it wasn't for me" I continue ignoring what the boys are saying to me.

"He's in a coma" I hear Louise's voice from across the room.
"No, no, he can't, he has to wake up" I start sobbing again.
"Come and see him" she says. Chris helps me up and towards his room. I can see through the window his lifeless body on the bed. This can't be happening.

...

One month. It has been one month since Ethan got hit. I come up to the hospital everyday after school to see him, my grades have dropped but I couldn't care less. I just wish I had waited to call his name. Or if I went to him the day before like Lauren wanted then he wouldn't be in a coma.