Chapter 16

Lilliana's Pov:
After I got into my pjs I went downstairs, in the lounge there were 3 double mattresses with blankets and pillows on them. Ethan was on one and the others shared with their girlfriend or boyfriend, everyone was in their pajamas so I went over to Ethan and sat down next to him. I was wearing a short shorts/singlet peachy-pink jumpsuit that said 'later' on it. Lauren was wearing short floral shorts with a white singlet that had a pink hear and the word 'sleep' in the same floral pattern, and Ava she was wearing short pink with black poker dot she rots with a grey top that said 'I *heart* the night life' on it. Ethan had black and grey pj shorts and no top on, Jakob had deep sea blue to sky blue ombre pj shorts also shirtless and Chris had dark green with light green patches pj short again with no shirt. To be honest they all looked hot, especially ethan. I was starting at him. I think he noticed because when I came crashing back to reality he was smirking like an idiot and I was now blushing like crazy.

Ethan's Pov:
Lilliana had just walked down the stair and may I say she looked absolutely amazing. After taking in her surroundings I noticed that she was staring at my bare chest, I couldn't help but smirk at her. Everyone else was in their conversations so they didn't notice us. when Lilliana finally crashed back to reality she saw the smirk on my face and started blushing a bright pinky-red.

"Baby, you look like a Beetroot." I told her as she made her way over to our mattress.
"Shut up" she said in a baby voice
"Aww, I'm sorry" I replied stretching my arms out to her. She gratefully accepted them and I wrapped her up in a big hug as I kissed her cheek from the side.
"Movie?" Chris questioned standing up. We all nodded or said a simple yes.
"Which one?" He asked
"Umm, how about 'she's the man'?" Lilliana asked everyone agreed and Chris put it on.

I laid down on the mattress on my side and pulled Lilliana into my chest. She snuggled down into me and I wrapped my arms around her waist placing my hands on her stomach she put her hands on top of my. The movie started and as we got about halfway through she was looking really sleepy. Only about 10 minutes later Lilliana my beautiful girlfriend was asleep in my arms and I soon joined her. I don't know what happened next because I was asleep.

Lilliana's Pov:
The last thing I remember is falling asleep in Ethan's arms. 

_______________________________

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in forever but here you go. Please message me some ideas I'm runner Ng our and I also need dram in this. Also follow my Instagram @instereo_ecj. Please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter.