Chapter 25

Lilliana's Pov:
This is it, here goes nothing.
"I don't think Ethan is lying. He didn't cheat and on me." I say. I look around the room to see a few shocked faces but when my eyes land on Lauren I see a look of relief.
"What? Why? What happened to make you think this?" Ava asks.
"I've been seeing the things fans have been saying in group chats and posting. Everyone is saying he doesn't look his happy usual self, he hasn't got his normal energy. The more I see the more I think he's sad because I don't believe him. I'm noticing it too in the background of Jakes SnapChat, he looks sad. I don't want to be the reason he's sad. I love him." I let it all out crying.
"I have something to confess" Lauren says looking nervous. "Ethan came to me after Layla kissed him..."
"Layla kissed him?" Ava and I say at the same time cutting Lauren off"
"Yes, he came to me crying, saying you thought he cheated I went to the bathroom to talk to you and then you broke up with him." Says Lauren guiltily.
"Oh my god, I'm such an idiot" I say.
"Then Ava broke up with Chris because he tried to convince her Ethan didn't cheat." Lauren continues.
"Why did I not believe him." Ava says.
"You guys were pressuring me so I said I broke up with Jakob. But I was seeing him during lunch times. That's why I took so long to get lunch or go to the toilet... I'm sorry." Lauren finishes.
"I can't believe it" I say
"Neither can I" says Ava.
"I'm going over to see Ethan as soon as he gets home." I tell the girls.
"As am I going to see Chris." Says Ava.
"Whoa" Alice and Samara say in sync.
"I mean I was sitting with the boys but I didn't realise how much had happened" Alice says.
"I will admit I saw Lauren and Jakob kissing behind the tuck shop the other day." Samara adds.

We continue talk for the rest of the day and the girls end up sleeping over. At 10pm we decided to go for a night swim. Now the girls know how I'm feeling I am so much more relieved. Now to tell Ethan.

_____________________________________

A/n

Hey, so I got no homework today so have a chapter. Also please vote and comment. Thanks