Chapter 27

*The same day*

Lauren's POV:
Today is the day that the boys come home, I'm so excited to see Jakob. Ava has gone over to Chris's house to set something up and Lilliana is at my house. She said she'll go home if I leave to see Jake. I decide I'll text him to see where they are.

L: Hey Jakey
J:Hiiiiii😘
L: Where are you?
J: We are pulling up outside of Chris's house now.

As soon as I read the text I get a text from Ava

A: I just heard the car pull up. Ahhhhh I'm so nervous
L: You'll be fine. Go get your guy.

*back to Jake*
L: Cool, are you staying at his for the night?
J: No, Mik is picking Ethan and I up soon and we're dropping him home then going home ourselves
L: Okay cool
L: Want to do something tomorrow?
J: Yeah
J: Actually I'll ask mik if we can come get you and we can spend the night together
L: Oh sweet
L: Should I pack a bag just in case?
J: Yah
J: Sorry I have to go we're getting all the stuff she out of the car
J: I'll let you know what mik says
L: Okay
J: Bye, love you heaps
L: Love you too

"Lil?" I call out wondering where she went.
"Right here" she says smiling walking out from the kitchen with a glass of water.
"Hey I might be going to Jake's" I tell her "wanna help me pack?"
"Yep, lets go" she replies turning around and running to my room.

I laugh and follow after her, when I turn the corner into my room I see Lilliana with a bunch of clothes scattered all over the bed and a bag on the floor.
"What the heck lil" I laugh walking over to the bed and sitting down.
"What?" She giggles "You need a bit of everything"
"I'm sleeping over for one night, not a month" I tell her laughing.
"Shush child, you can never have too much" she tells me and we both crack up laughing.

We ended up packing a bikini, some short shorts for tomorrow along with a cute top, a short black dress with little white stripes, my Peter Alexander pjs, a light jumper, and an a long tee. I had gotten a text from Jake saying that Mikaila is letting me stay the night and they were on they're way to my house. Lilliana had just left and I was waiting for them to show up.

I hear a car pull up and grab my bag along with my phone and wallet. I walk out the front door and see Jake getting out of the car without thinking I drop the bag with all my stuff and run as fast as I can over to him. As soon as we come in contact in a hug I feel my feet lift off the ground as Jake spins me around. He places me back on the ground and seals my lips in a long sweet kiss.

We get to Jake's house around 5pm since we stopped and ate maccas then dropped Ethan home. Mikaila said that Jack was coming over and that they're parents were out of town for a friends party. Jake and I went up to his room and decided to watch a bunch of movies. We were laying with the laptop in front of me and Jake behind me. About half way trough the third movie there was a sex scene and I could feel Jakob getting harder behind me, I let out a small giggle. All the sudden I feel his soft lips on my jawline, his hand reaches out and presses the space bar to stop the movie and he whispers into my ear "you find this funny do you?" "No" I say with amusement evident in my voice. He goes back to kissing my jaw working his way down to my neck surely leaving marks as he goes, this is starting to get really heated and I know I need to slow it down before we get lost in the moment, we can't do this... at least not when his sister is in the next room. I dip my head down so that my lips meet his to slow it down. After 20 minutes we stop kissing and press play again.

Once that movie finishes we decide we should go for a night swim. I go into the bathroom and see what bikini's Lilliana's packed for me. Great, just great she packed my most revealing ones. I mean that'd usually be fine, but when your alone with a horny teenage boy, in a pool wearing nothing but a revealing bikini something is bound to happen. No I can't let it happen, not with Mikaila and Jack in the house.