Chapter 30

(A/N last chapter)

Ethan's POV:
I can hear what they say to me everyday but I can't wake up. It so distracting like I'm stuck in a block of ice. I can hear her voice, she got here a few minutes ago and is talking to my mum. I can hear a door shut and I wonder if she's left, she's probably given up on me.
"Ethan?" I hear her say, she hasn't left.
"Ethan, I know your in a coma but some people say you can still hear. So I'll give this a shot. Sorry I haven't really talked to you when I come, your family is always hear and I want to be alone for you to hear this." I hear her start to cry.

"I love you, I haver stopped loving you Eth. I'm sorry o didn't believe you and I'm sorry I didn't believe Lauren but I'm here now and I love
you. I know you probably don't love me back, and even if you do. You won't when you wake up, I'm the one who put you in hospital." What is she talking about, I'm the one who didn't look before crossing the road.

"Please wake up Ethan. I need to kiss you I need to tell you I love you. You can't die. I'm sorry I didn't cross the road to you. I shouldn't have called your name." She's sobbing now and it hurts to hear her like this.

"Today when I leave the hospital, I'm not coming back, I can't handle seeing you everyday and knowing that your probably going to die because of me." She continues. No I have to stop her. She grabs my hand and I know this is my last chance I need to something anything. I try to move my finger but it won't move I try to speak but I can't. I have to do it for Lillianna. I have to move.

Lillianna's POV:
"Today when I leave the hospital, I'm not coming back, I can't handle seeing you everyday and knowing that your probably going to die because of me." I say grabbing his hand. I'm crying but I can't wipe the tears this is all to hard. Why did this have to happen? After a few minutes of silence and me trying to work up the strength to say the last goodbye I feel his hand twitch. HE MOVED. I quickly heap the remote and press the nurse button.
"Lil" I hear him say and see his eyes starting to open. HES AWAKE HE IS REALLY AWAKE!!

"Ethan, oh my god Ethan" I say shocked.
"Please don't leave" he says with a crokey voice. "I love you, please don't go."
"I'm not leaving. I love you so much." I say hugging him through all the hospital cords.

Soon after a nurse cons through the door followed by Louise and Ryan.

....

After a week of Ethan being awake he gets to go home. I'm on my way to the hospital and I'm going to go home with him and his family.

...

When we get to his house Ethan and I go to the spare room because the doctor said he can't go up stairs yet.
"I love you, Ethan" I say leaning forward and kissing his lips lightly.
"I love you too" he says as we pull away. "And to think that it all started with a dm" he laughs which causes me to do the same.

__________________

A/N

Annnnnnnnd it's over I hope you enjoyed this book and if you haven't already go check out my new fan fiction 'falling for him' it's a jethan fan fiction. Byeeeeeeeeee