She Loves You

Izzy :

Why do feelings have to get in the way friendships? Come to think of it, why do feelings have to get in the way of everything, it's useless, they just fuck everything up. Like how I probably fucked everything up with Hannah. But, everything about her is more than irresistible.

Even the little things, the way she tucks her brown hair behind her ear, her sparkly eyes, how her smile forms, and her ability to light up a dull room. For the time that I've known her, I've become very attached and intrigued in Hannah. She's different, but in a good way. She sees everything so brilliantly, and everything is major to her, she's so introverted and lost in her own thoughts. She's a starlit sky, easy to get lost in, and safe. She has a way with words, a way that will put you to shame and have you on your knees. She has elegance and grace. 

She's such a likable person, sometimes I think people like her too much and take advantage of her. She's got a heart of gold, and she's young. She'd do anything for anyone if it meant that they would be happy. She's too pure for this cruel, dark world. She can be so oblivious to the horrible people around her because she always tries to see the good in everyone. 

She's so nice, she hasn't a clue about any of the drugs that this band does; and I'd like to keep it that way. The most she's ever done is drink, and even then it's not much.

Hannah's voice floated through the air. My ears perked, and my eyes slowly slid open. My head had been pressed against the bus window as we drove to different cities.  Hannah ran up the aisle with a bright smile on her face. She plopped down next to me, and hit my arm excitedly. 

I hid my redding cheeks and smiled at her, "What's got you so excited?"

"Well," Hannah grinned, "So you know how I have a sister, Aurora?"

I nodded, I remember looking at the photos in her room. Photos of her and Aurora when they were young. 

"She's going to meet us in New York, because, well my family lives there. But I really only want to see Aurora, I'm not up to seeing my mother, or my father, really none of them have been really supportive." She rambled

I nodded, not knowing what else to say, since I hadn't listened to much that she was saying since I was too busy staring at her lips. 

" Um, Hannah, look-" I interrupted

Hannah stopped and gazed up at me with her blue eyes.

"Um, on the plane. That kiss-" I said nervously, scratching my hand through my hair

"I'm sorry about it. I don't know what I was thinking, It just.."

"Hey,  it's okay Iz. I know it did happen so fast, but I'm not going to pretend like I wasn't happy about it happening, because I was." Hannah smiled shyly

I smirked, "Okay thank god." I said relieved

Hannah laughed, "So, what does that make us then?" She asked quietly

I looked past her, out the window. They sky was a brilliant blue and white puffy clouds floated through the dimly lit horizon. I fixated my gaze back on Hannah.

I shrugged. "Whatever you want this to be, we'll make it work." 

"So you wouldn't be opposed to..." Hannah trailed off

"Dating you? No I would most absolutely not be opposed to that!" I said a little too enthusiastically 

Hannah laughed and blushed, looking away.

"So, be my girlfriend?" I asked, my smile wider than I ever have smiled before and my eyes beaming with excitement

Hannah smiled, her dimples poised perfectly on her rosy cheeks. She nodded, "I would like that." 

I quickly took a step in and hugged her, lifting her off the ground and holding her close to me.

"So um, the other guys, do we have to tell them right away?" 

"No, not yet. Unless you want to." I suggested

"Not yet. Y'know, since this is new and stuff." Hannah said into my hair

"Of course." I whispered and placed her back on her feet.

"I should be getting back to my room, I'm working on a painting." Hannah smiled

"Okay, babe." I winked

She laughed and slipped out the door. I plopped back down on the chair and stared at the ceiling. Before, being around her and trying to contain my excitement was always a challenge. The things that girl did to me...

Now, after long months of being just friends, I actually had a girlfriend! The guys always used to make fun me and ask if I liked guys since I never had a girlfriend, or ever wanted to play around with the groupies. 

But truth was none of those girls ever appealed to me. The whole, stripping things was not my kinda thing. As for Hannah, she lured me in from the start. Her quiet and humble nature was what really attracted me, and I mean, her beautiful looks too. Those blue eyes, they can really make a guy melt. The fact that she was so different from all of the girls that I had ever met made me want her even more. She's smart, and funny, and isn't whiney and annoying like lots of the girls the boys have brought home. 

But, I could see how maybe this would be a problem. I had overheard the guys talking, mostly Duff, about how much he liked Hannah. Axl too, which made me jealous to no extent. But now, I'm more relaxed knowing that Hannah does indeed, like me, and more than a friend so that's a plus. Girls like her are one of a kind, and I'll do anything in my power to keep her happy.

A/N Hey remember me? I know I haven't updated in a month and I'm so sorry! School this last month took over my life, but I am back! Enjoy this next chapter ;)