Black and Blonde

Veruca Salt is one of my favorite bands and the two front-girls are what I imagine Hannah and Emerson to be like and this song is so kick-ass, it's just two best friends rocking out. Plus the two lead girls in the band, Nina and Louise, call themselves "black and blonde" and I thought that would fit in here! And if Hannah and Emerson ever started a band, it would be like Veruca Salt. Volcano Girls, the song in the link, kinda perfectly describes the two. Reckless and marching to the beat of their own drum. And if you didn't know, Nina is the blonde girl, Louise is the black haired girl. They're such a good band I highly recommend listening to them!! 

The Appetite tour was nearing its end, which made me sad to think about. But the boys had been working on new songs all throughout this tour, and I was sure that there would be another tour in the future. Axl had been working on a song called November Rain, since before I even met the boys. So far, it was coming along nicely and was one of the most beautiful things I had ever heard. 

"Sing it again!" I pleaded

"Han," Axl groaned, "I've sung it ten times already." 

"But it's so pretty." I pouted, Axl dropped his hand from his forehead and onto the piano keys making an obnoxious sound 

"Fine, one more time." Axl mumbled, I silently cheered to myself

The song wasn't done, or "not even fucking close to being done yet," according to Axl. The intro was about the only thing set in stone, and I admired how well done it was. Axl's voice was hypnotic, I sat on the edge of my seat every time he sang, and it was nearly impossible to take your eyes off of him.

"So if you wanna love me, then darlin' don't refrain,

Or I'll just end up walkin' in the cold November rain," 

Axl finished and looked up at me, I clapped with a huge grin plastered across my face, making Axl laugh.

"Man, I love that song. Sorry for making you sing it so much." I giggled

"I know ya do, Kid." Axl said, sighing, and ruffling my hair as he got up from the piano bench

"I'm not a kid." I said under my breath

"Well, you act like one." Axl winked, I rolled my eyes

Axl walked out the door, as Izzy came in. I beamed up at him as soon as he saw me, making him smile.

"What's up, love?" Izzy grinned, sinking into the couch

"Oh, nothing," I shrugged, "just annoying Ax by making him sing so much." 

"Well, we're gonna be heading out soon." Izzy sighed

I sighed as well and shut my eyes, until I heard the familiar, shrill voice echo through the halls. My eyes flew open and I sat upright, looking over at Izzy who had a smile on his lips, but his eyes still closed.

"You didn't."

"I did." Izzy said simply, popping an eye open to look at me

"No way!" I squealed, lightly hitting his arm in excitement

"Piss off!" I heard the voice shout, making me laugh

"Now, where the fucks my best friend?" They shouted, coming into view

"Emerson!" I shrieked, jumping off the couch 

"Miss me, bitch?" She asked, raising her eyebrows