Runnin' With The Devil

R rated, mucho R. If you don't wanna read the dirty, just skip down a bit.

I woke up beside Izzy with his face mashed into the pillow. I pulled Izzy's t-shirt over my bare body and stretched. After Izzy and I did the deed, we both fell fast asleep. Each one of this exhales gently blew strands of my hair in the air.

Izzy moaned and I turned to look over at him. He was rubbing his forehead, when he squinted up at me.

"Goodmorning." I said sheepishly

"Mornin'" Izzy smirked

"Sleep well?"

"With you next to me, of course." Izzy grinned

I smiled and bent down to embrace him.

"I should take a shower." I mumbled

"Or, we could take a shower." Izzy smirked

I looked at Izzy in surprise. I've known Izzy long and well enough to know that getting Izzy to shower was quite a challenge.

"Really?" I asked with a smile

Izzy lifted me up from the bed and threw me over his shoulder and ran us into the bathroom, kicking the door shut behind him.

Izzy set me on my feet and pinned me up against the wall and kissed me roughly. I was like hot butter in Izzy's hands, I melted at his touch and was always left breathless. 

Izzy threw my t-shirt off and I tugged at his boxers as he struggled to turn the water on, our lips never parting. 

Izzy and I stumbled into the hot shower, he had grabbed my face and his tongue explored my mouth.  Izzy's hand had slithered down my body, putting both hands on the backs of my thighs and lifting me up against the shower wall, pushing my legs out and far. Izzy slipped into me slowly, which made me whimper. Izzy still trailed kisses along my neck and chest.

His thrusts were slow and hard, making it more intense and hot. 

"Izzy." I groaned, digging my nails into his back

"Holy fuck." Izzy moaned

I grabbed a lock of Izzy's thick, dark hair and pressed my lips hard against his to muffle my climax.

Izzy finished and pulled out, gently setting me back on my feet. 

"God damn, you're so good for a little, quiet thing." Izzy winked

"You're not so bad yourself." I grinned

Izzy smirked.

I stared at Izzy through the steam and burst out laughing. Izzy started laughing too, but I was laughing so hard that I slipped and slid down onto the floor, which resulted in Izzy doing the exact same thing. 

It was early in the morning and the two of us were crying of laughter on the shower floor.

"Oh my god." I squeaked 

"Okay, okay, I'm good now." Izzy said and helped me stand up

He shut off the water and grabbed a towel and wrapped me up in it, and got one for himself.

Izzy held his hand out for me to grab as I got out of the shower.

After drying myself off I picked some clothes out from my bag that I dragged into Izzy's room.

I dressed and so did Izzy, and combed my hair out. I put on a small sundress and sandals, and Izzy always dressed nicely. I wasn't too worried about him meeting my parents.