Chapter 7

Hahaha! So I updated sooner than I thought.. =)) Hope you enjoy this chapter.. Forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors.. Haven't checked this thoroughly.. haha! Enjoy!

~~~~~

Cole woke me up with a blast on Sunday morning. He pulled my cover so quickly that it dragged me out of bed making my butt kiss the floor violently.

"Ouch! What's with you?" I hissed at Cole while playing tug of war with him with my cover.

"Get up!" He ordered suddenly letting go of my cover making my back hit my bed. "Ouch! That's twice already, Cole!" I looked at my wall clock and it shouted 7:00 am at me. "It's just 7:00 am! I still want to sleep." I told him and decided to sleep again not even bothering to get back into the bed.

I suddenly bolted up when I felt Cole's hand on my sides. He knew I hated being tickled on my sides. "Get up, sleepy head. Time to hit the church." He told me as he sat on the foot of my bed.

I groaned loudly but headed to the bathroom anyway. Cole is a regular church attendee. His parents and my parents are. I think I'm the only one who is too lazy on a Sunday morning. Don't get me wrong. I liked going to church too. I like listening to sermons and singing hymns and chatting with people afterwards. It's just that I'm really not a morning person so I tend to be lazy and grumpy in the morning. I even suggested to my parents years ago going to night service instead. But they firmly said no. They said that we have to give God our first hour in the morning. So here I am, awake at 7:00 am with a very impatient Cole sitting on my bed. There is no way he'll allow me to spend more that 15 minutes in the shower.

"Tash, you've already been there for 5 minutes." He called.

"I'm a girl! I need at least an hour in the shower!" I shouted at him brushing my teeth, the same time as letting the warm water rinse my body.

"Then you should have woke up earlier." He retorted. I rolled my eyes at him and did everything in fast forward. 

When I went outside the shower, Cole was sprawled comfortably in my bed playing in his Ipad. He looked so fresh and good in his green polo shirt. I think I must have stared at him pretty long because he chuckled. "Tash, it's freaky when you look at me like that when you're just in your towel."

I blushed but disguised it in a moan and threw him a book which he evaded so successfully like he was some guy from Matrix. "You wish!" I quickly stepped inside my closet and put on a yellow dress that went to my knees. Sunday's were always dress days. Cole was already stuffing my wallet and phone in my brown shoulder bag when I went out of my coset. Geez! Impatient much?

I sat on my dresser and started blow drying my hair. Cole instantly stepped behind me and tied the ribbon in the back of my dress. He knows I can't tie that myself.