Chapter 30

"Trust me, you look just fine!"

"No! I look fat!"

"Tasha! You do not look fat. You look pretty."

"Are you sure?"

Maddy and Lara sighed for the nth time. "You worry too much. But the truth is Cole will still still like you even though you are just wearing sweatpants. So relax! You look nice."

"Nice?" I repeated. "You don't wanna look nice in front of the guy you like. You want to look great!"

Now Lara laughed and Maddy rolled her eyes at me.

"You worry too much, Tash." Maddy said. "If you'll just go worry about every single thing on your outfit or your hair, then you won't be able to go to your date at all. Trust me, Tash, you look fantastic."

Lara nodded. "Sure she does. She got her two best girl friends in the world dress her up."

"Ohhh..Thank you guys. This really means a lot to me." I said giving my two best girls a big hug.

"Anytime, Tash." Lara replied.

"And besides, today's gonna one of your big days!" Maddy winked at me. "So don't go mess it up by not telling him you like him, got that? You cannot return this house unless you have told Cole that you are in love with him!"

I laughed. "Yes, ma'am!"

"Tashaaaa!" Alec shouted from the living room. "Kate and Cole are here. Come on!"

"I'm coming!" I shouted back.

"Go get him, girl!" Lara said.

I exhaled loudly and smiled. "Alright. Thank you."

"Call us later! Bye!"

When I went downstairs, Kate was talking to Cole and Alec.

"Hey, I'm ready!" I announced.