Chapter 31

My world erupted into the seven colors of the rainbow.

There's red for love. I am in love with my best friend and nothing beats the feeling of it. There's orange for happiness and joy that I am finally able to find love. There's yellow for this warmth I feel in the arms of Cole. There's green for safety in the way he holds me and whispers in my ear. There's blue to describe how I see the world now. It's as if I'm flying in the clouds and is in heaven. There's indigo for the magic of this perfect moment. And violet for inspiration.

How I feel now is so beautiful that I know any artist would die to make me and Cole as his masterpiece. I am in love and is in the arms of the guy I love. I never knew falling in love could be this wonderful.

"I love you, Cole. I love you." I whispered into his ear.

I could feel Cole's hand tremble a bit as he held my waist. And as I embrace him, I could feel the loud beat of his heart in synchronicity with mine. I could feel his eyes looking at me in awe, and wonder, and somewhat joy.

"D-Do you...Do you r-really m-mean that?" I giggled. I have never, in my whole life heard the great Cole Matthews stutter. Not even in his sleep or when he is sick. 

"I love you, Cole." I whispered into Cole's ears. "I'm in love with you."

And without a second's delay, I was flying in the air, going round and round ignoring all the wondering stares of the people around.

"Put me down, Cole. I'm getting dizzy." I giggled.

"I can't. I'm too happy." Cole replied.

"Come on, put me down!" I said. "Or else I'm gonna puke on you."

Cole laughed and put me down but not letting me go. "Do you know... I... uh... I'm..." Cole kept grinning at me and he can't seem to say what he wants to say. He looked so excited that I can't help but grin too.

"Cole, you're kinda cute when you're lost for words." I teased him.

"Do you know how much I wanted for you to say that?" He whispered sweetly in my ear that it feels like every cell in my body just swooned in delight.

"And it actually feels so good to say it." I admitted. "But," I bit my lower lip. "I kinda need to know if you really, truly feel the same way."

"Are you kidding me?!" Cole cupped my face into his hands. "God knows how long I have been in love with you."