Chapter 27

• Dedicated to Maria Caryl Faye Gevila

Ta-dah! My compensatory girt for you guys for not having uploaded in so long.. two uploads in one night! Oh yeah! hahaha! ENJOY! ;)

*Cole's POV*

Because my heart is suddenly doing doing back flips each time I see you.

Tasha's words kept on ringing in my ears that I'm starting to think if I have some ear defect or something or if I'm getting too in love with my best friend that I'm starting to hear things wrongly. Did she really say that? Because if I actually heard her wrong, then I might as well die. Because seriously, those words absolutely made my heart do back flips. And I was a hundred percent sure of that.

"Hey, man!" Jake broke my thoughts as he sat beside me. "What are you thinking about? You've been staring at the ceiling for some time now."

I sighed heavily and thought about if I should tell him about it. And after arguing with myself for some time, I decided it won't hurt to ask somebody about it. "What exactly does it mean when a girl says that her heart does back flips each time she sees you? Is it possible to hear those words wrongly?"

"What do you mean heard it wrong? And man, that sounds like a confession to me. Unless that girl has some heart disease or she's having panic attacks each time she sees you. Oh, don't tell me you got hit on again?! At least share the girls, Cole!"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. "No, I don't think it's like that."

"Why? Who is it?" Jake inquired.

"Tasha kind of said that to me. Or did I just hear her wrong?"

"Tasha? Well, if that's the case then I think you heard it wrong!"

I quickly slapped his head.

"Awww! That was a joke, Cole!" Jake laughed at me at the same time Maddy, Lara and Tasha entered the room. I decided to give Tasha a smile which she evaded so quickly.

"Hey, Tash!" I heard Jake call her. "Are you having panic attacks each time you see C-"

I quickly covered Jake's stupid mouth and gave him a hard slap on his head. "Will you shut up?"