Chapter 10

Hey guys! So finally, here is Cole's point of view.. I was actually intending to do Cole's POV later on, on a different scene but I felt that this one HAD to be done on Cole's POV.. hahaha! Some of you requested Cole's POV so ta-da! Here it is. I hope you like his POV.. I had really heavy emotions when I wrote this.. hahaha! And PLEASE do tell me what you think of his POV?! Thank you..

So everyone, presenting....Cole Matthews... ;))

P.S.

sorry for some mistakes in spelling and grammar.. i checked this twice but i'm not sure if i did it thoroughly.. haha! will edit it later on...

(COLE'S POV)

I was surprised to see that Tasha wasn't with Maddie and Lara after I came back from Sean's pool room where he introduced me to some of his college friends who challenged me to a game of pool. Of course I declined. I can't leave Tasha. And because I have declined first, they bugged Xavier into playing with them instead and won't allow him to leave. The poor guy was left with no choice but to play while I freely left the room to return to Tasha.

I couldn't find her anywhere. Even Jake didn't knew where she was. She wasn't in the dance floor either. Or the comfort room. That's when I decided to check outside. She might have slipped outside for some fresh air. I knew she didn't like loud and crowded places very much.

The outside was empty of Tasha though. She wasn't anywhere. I was about to call her phone when I spotted her walking out of the front door. I quickly rushed to her at the same time she tripped and landed into my open arms. Thank God I caught her on time!

"Tasha?" I said, worry lines forming in my forehead. What's wrong with her? She didn't respond and her eyes remained closed.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Cole?"

I winced and quickly jerked my head away. She stinks strongly of alcohol. Why did she drink? She never drinks without me. "Tasha, you reek of alcohol!"

She wrapped her hands on my neck and buried her head in my chest. A gesture that has always sent me to the clouds. A gesture that always made my heart leap. "I think I drank a bottle of beer and two cups of gin." She said. 

I instantly felt my cheeks flush in anger. "What??!!! I left you for like fifteen minutes and you were already able to drink that much?"

She clung closer to me and I felt something wet on my shirt. I looked down to see her tearing up. It instantly broke my heart that it flushed all my anger away. "I'm sorry, Coley. *hiccup* But Matt, g-gave me *hiccup* something r-really spicy. And *hiccup* And I can't find a-anything *hiccup* else to drink."