Chapter 22

• Dedicated to Kate Frio

I am gonna apologize already. This chapter is a bit crappy. I had trouble writing this one. I have been rewriting and rewriting this chapter since December and it does not really look so good to me so I delayed posting it. I'm sooo sorry if this took so long and is crappy (and not to mention short!), but well, I still hope you guys ENJOY! ;)

(Back to Tasha's POV)

"It's gonna be the tacos, right Princess?" Xavier asked me.

"No, it's not. She's gonna have the pizza." Cole insisted.

"But she already had pizza yesterday." Xavier reasoned, rolling his eyes at Cole.

Cole just scoffed at him. "Oh yeah? And she had tacos for dinner last night."

I sighed heavily. We were now at the cafeteria lining up for our lunch. And yeah, they are both arguing about what I should have for lunch today. They have both been at it ever since we came from that amusement park trip. Well, sure their relationship improved a bit like they started talking to each other but most of the time it would be about what I liked better.

"Guys!" I called to them. "I'll just have a hamburger today." And instantly, they both grabbed their money and offered to pay my lunch.

I scowled and turned to Jake. "Save me!" 

Jake laughed and paid for my lunch leaving Cole and Xavier who were still scowling and frowning at each other.

"What's with the two of them?" Maddy asked.

"They're trying to get your attention non-stop." Lara added making me laugh.

"Leave them alone. They'll get tired of it." I shrugged the same time Cole and Xavier sat beside me.

"Hey, have you guys heard of the new transfer student?" Jake asked. I did hear about a transfer student coming but so far I haven't met him or her yet.

"Nope. Have you?" Lara replied.

Jake nodded. "Yeah. She's actually pretty cool."

"She?"

"Yeah, I forgot what her name was. And I guess she was Asian. I bet she'll be a hit on the guys! She's awesomely pretty."