Chapter 8

So who enjoyed the previous chapter on Cole and Tasha? Hahaha! Coley's starting to show little signs of jealousy already over Tasha and Xavier's relationship. 

Here's another chapter guys! Hope you enjoy.. XD

Please do VOTE and COMMENT! Thank YOU! =)))

~~~~~

I woke up Monday morning because of the message tone of my phone. I must have slept with it right beside my ear for it surprised the hell out of me when it rang. I groaned thinking it must be Cole telling me to wake up already. The message read,

Hey Princess! Rise and Shine. Today's my first day at your school. Hope to see you. Then maybe you can give me a tour of the school or something? I'll be watching out for you later. -X

Xavier! He just texted me. I was already fully awake now and was grinning so widely. I never knew I could grin this much. I happily took a shower and put one of my favorite outfits on, which is my brown knee high boots, black skinny jeans, a sleeveless white shirt, and black cardigan, with a thin black belt.

"Morning everyone!" I practically shouted when I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. Mom was making pancakes while dad was sipping his coffee. They both smiled at me. 

"Morning, darling. Slept great?" Dad asked me.

I smiled and took some pancakes. "Woke up perfectly great too." I still can't help myself from grinning widely. At that same moment, Alec appeared, still groggy from sleep. He sat beside me and snatched my pancake stuffing it all in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "Good morning to you too, my awesome brother."

Alec stared at me like I was crazy. I just laughed at him and got myself another pancake.

"Are you my sister?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Who else, silly?" I giggled and happily munched my pancake while he just shook his head and mumbled weird.

As soon as I finished brushing my teeth, I heard a honk outside signaling the arrival of my ride. I skipped to Cole's car, the wide grin still glued to my face.

"Great morning, hottie!" I greeted Cole and planted a kiss on his cheek. He raised an eyebrow at me and smiled.

"Morning too, babe. What's up? You seem ecstatic today."

I continued to grin. "Just woke up on the best side of the bed."