Chapter 18

I finally got myself a keyboard! hahaha! So now I can type properly and maybe even faster! hahaha.. Because trust me, using the virtual/on-screen keyboard of my laptop to type is sooooo difficult, and slow, and depressing! hahaha.. So because I am just soo happy of buying a new keyboard, here's a chapter for all of you! XD

This is just short though.. Not really much but just sort of a filler chapter.. hahaha! But well, I still hope you enjoy.. =))

And do leave a comment.. I love reading all your thoughts.. And your votes make me hapy too.. =))

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

p.s.

link to Xavier's facebook at the external link! =))

~~~~~

It's Sunday and my parents just had the wonderful idea of inviting the Matthews and Harrises over for lunch. And so I was already alert and wide awake at 8 in the morning on a Sunday to help mom prepare for the arrival of our neighbors.

The doorbell rang while I was heading to the kitchen so I quickly ran to open it. Cole and his parents arrived an hour earlier to help with the cooking so I'm sure that it was Xavier and his parents.

"Good morning, Princess!" Xavier grinned and gave me a tight hug as soon as I opened the door.

I smiled at him. "Good morning too, Xavier."

"My Princess is looking good today." Xavier complimented me. I was wearing a bright yellow floral dress.

I immediately blushed. "Thanks. You look nice too." You always do.

He just grinned. "So how are you feeling? I was really worried about you. I wanted to come and visit but I didn't want to catch what you have." He teased.

I rolled my eyes at him. "It wasn't that serious."

Just then, his parents arrived, both giving me a hug.

"Good morning, Tasha." Mrs. Harris greeted me.

"Good morning too. My parent's are at the backyard preparing." I said as I showed them to where my parents are together with the Matthews. Cole was talking to Alec and gave Xavier a small smile when the two of us approached them.

"So, I'll have to leave you guys here for a while." I told them. "I'm in charge of making the salad so I got to and prepare it."