Chapter 14

(Tasha's POV)

Xavier is definitely one of a kind!

First, he takes me on a very unique lunch and the best that I had.

Then, he surprisingly sang for me which made my heart fly.

And now, this!

We were in some clearing. And from where we stood, there were red balloons and lanterns that line up, as if forming an alley, towards the center of the clearing. There, on the center were I guess ten more colorful balloons and three tiny stuffed bears sitting on a picnic blanket.

"Come on." I heard Xavier say as he tugged me towards the center.

"These are so cute!" I whispered as I touched one balloon. Xavier chuckled and sat down cross-legged on the blanket. I sat down beside him as he took something from his pocket. He took out two ballpens and ten pieces on tiny papers.

"For the end of our date, let's do something a little bit childish together." Xavier said and handed me one ballpen and five pieces of paper. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"My grandma told me when I was eight that one effective way of getting your wish come true is to write them in a piece of paper and tie them to a balloon and send them flying to the sky. Last time I tried that, I was eight and was wanting this toy robot so badly I did as grandma told me. And by the way, it did work! After a month. Anyway, why don't we do that together?" Xavier smiled at me hopefully which made me smile.

"Your grandma sounds so sweet. And yes, this sounds fun!" I grinned and thought about what five wishes I'd like to write.

"Alright. Just write one wish at each paper and we'll let them fly together." Xavier instructed and I nodded.

"Can I write World Peace?" I teasingly asked him and he laughed shaking his head.

I bit my lip and started to write down my five wishes.

World Peace. (Hey! I really do wish for world peace! I'm a pacifist.)

A girlfriend for Alec. (So that he wouldn't be so overprotective of me anymore and stop pissing me off.)

For Cole and me to make up already. (I honestly really miss Cole already. And I am affected by our fight. I wish we could talk soon.)