Chapter 16

I uploaded this poem, "My Seatmate" guys! =)) It's a love story in a poem.. I hope you could check it out.. It's on my profile! And in the external link too! ---->>>>

thanks and HAPPY READING! XD

~~~~~

Truthfully, I do not want to go to school today. But Alec literally dragged me out of the bed so that I would get ready. And since I won't have a ride to school today, and Alec's college is totally on the opposite way of my high school, I started to mentally prepare myself for a long lonely walk. I was surprised though when I suddenly heard a loud honk outside my house. The sound made my heart leap and a smile crept out of face, but quickly faded when it wasn't Cole's car who welcomed me but Jake's BMW instead.

"Morning, Tashey!" Jake greeted me as I slipped inside his car. I forced a smile for him.

"Morning, Jakey."

"Sorry, I wasn't who you're expecting too see." Jake apologized as we drove. "Cole just called me to give you a ride to school today and not to mention a ride back home too."

I frowned and felt a stab on my chest. "He did?"

Jake nodded. "Are you two fighting or something?"

I sighed and lip my but trying to hold back tears. I didn't answer Jake and he seem to understand that I didn't want to talk about it for he didn't pressed further, for which I am very grateful.

~~~

School sucks!

I could not concentrate on any subject and I was spacing out most of the time. Cole avoided me like I smell! At first period, we made eye contact with each other but he quickly looked away and asked Maddy to switch places with him. I swallowed a rock as Maddy sat next to me with question-full eyes. I simply buried my face my head in my hands and silently prayed for the class to end already.

It continued until lunch break. At each class, Cole would always find excuses not to sit beside me or talk to me. He does not even look at me! Xavier has been nice enough to make small talks to me which I paid no attention to and took Cole's place as my seat mate. At lunch, he decided to sit at the farthest corner of the table away from me and talk to Jake. I did not bother to taste my food at all.

"What's going on between you and Cole?" Maddy whispered to me.

"They're obviously fighting, silly." Lara rolled her eyes at Maddy.