Chapter Seven

Kaylee's POV:

"What are you doing? Don't stop." Cameron whines as I poke my head out from under the covers.

"Trust me, the last thing I want to do is stop when you taste so fucking good. But we have to get ready for school." I lean in and kiss her.

She pouts. "Then don't stop. Fuck school. Actually, fuck me instead." 

I giggle. "You know I would love nothing more then to spend the whole day with you. Kissing you, making you cum, holding you, but school is important. I can't let my grades slip if I'm ever going to get into the college of my dreams." 

"Fine. I see how it is." She's still pouting.

I pause, looking into her eyes, as I run my fingers through her hair. "You're so beautiful." I tell her.

"So are you, Kaylee." She responds, smiling at me.

I lean in and kiss her again. "I'm going to go get in the shower, would you like to join me?" I get up out of bed, smirking at her. 

"I'm probably just going to go back to sleep, I'll take one after you leave." 

"You're not going to school?" I frown. I know school isn't as important to Cameron as it is to me, but she's been missing a lot of days lately. This is our senior year and if she doesn't at least try, she's not going to pass, let alone get into a good college. I do care about her future, I want her to have the best in life. She deserves it. She deserves nothing but good things and happiness, and that's all I want to give her. I love her smile, her laugh, and I like being one of the things that makes her happy and brings her so much pleasure. I just wish that she could see what I see in her. She has so much potential to do great things with her life, and I want to be by her side through it all. 

"Nah, grams has some pretty hot sessions of bingo today, and then she's volunteering at the hospital. So I have the place all to myself, and if you were staying we would have the place all to ourselves. Just me and you." 

"Cameron, come on. That sounds perfect and everything, but you should go to school. It's important."

"How many times are you going to tell me that school is important? School may be important to you, but I could give a shit less about it. Plus, I still go two or three times a week, that's enough. I deserve some days off."

I know there's no point in arguing with her, so I'm just going to drop it. She's always going to do what she wants anyways, despite what others say. She's so stubborn and stuck in her ways. But then again, I guess I am too so that's something we have in common. "Fine. Do whatever you want." 

"Come here." She motions towards the bed.

"What? I don't want to be late."

"I just want a kiss."