[Diet Mountain Dew]

Nix P.o.V.      
04:26 A.M.

I was already up and getting ready to leave. The conversation from last night flooded through my head.

I need to ask for his name tonight.

Waiting by the playground for the bus, the sun was already rising. It was another night of screams and yells from my fighting parents. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just tell anyone. I didn't have many friends at school I could trust either, so, I was stuck. The engine of the bus could be heard a block away. Getting the straps over my shoulders, I finally stood at the bus stop with the two other people.

One of them was a short, cute girl, probably in her first year of high school or so. The next was a tall, handsome guy with blonde hair that was combed back with gel. He was listening to music with a carefree look on his face as if he couldn't give a care in the world. That look pretty muh described what I wanted in my life. Just as the bus pulled up, I decided to tap his shoulder to wake him up.

"Um, hey. The bus is here." His eyes flew open and he jumped up from the bench, allowing me time to get on first. I sat next to the window in a seat near the back, just admiring the blinding rising sun. Without warning, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

BwiTae-Man41 has texted you...

BwiTae-Man41: Hello~ baby

Nixius1952 : No
Nixius1952 : I'm on the bus rn. Cant talk

BwiTae-Man41: Nah it's cool
BwiTae-Man41: Yoongi is next to me though
BwiTae-Man41: he says hifoslslagj

Nixius1952: K
Nixius1952: Hi Yonggi

BwiTae-Man41: ASDFFGHJDIMRLC
BwiTae-Man41: I'll text you tonightsgsjdklgieoor
BwiTae-Man41: Yoongi is attacking meeeeeeee

Nixius1952: uh huh yah weirdo
Nixius1952: Bye bye

I had fallen in love with the app I was using for chatting. I was spending day and night, staring at my phone screen just chatting with other students nearby. The app itself scanned your student ID to admit you into the chat with people around your age. This meant no more assholes/30 year perverts stalking your every move online.

Leaning towards the window, I watched the cars in the lane next to us, just waiting for my stop at the high school.

Just waiting.