[Lolita]

Nix P.o.V
August 15

05:15 AM

After our three week break was over, Yoongi and Taehyung were finally here for the next semester at SAPI (Seoul Arts and Performance Institute). They took an apartment next door from us and were constantly over in our apartment for the last week our break allowed. Today was the first day back from break. 

It was exactly a quarter to five in the morning when the four of us- Taehyung, Otto, Yoongi and I- made our way down to the bus stop. Yoongi was going to pose as my boyfriend, as awkward as that seemed to me. It was a little early and the four of us waited quietly and tiredly until Otto pointed out the slumped figure of Namjoon's form on the sidewalk. Yoongi understood that this meant to initiate our fake relationship, and immediately put his arm around my waist while using his other arm to mess with my hair.

"Yah, Yoongi. My hair!" I said through gritted teeth. "Nah, babe, you look fine." He lazily looked at me, a smirk evident in his lips.

When Namjoon had finally reached the bench, his eyes widened with a bit of shock at how close Yoongi and I were. I tried to wave at him, but he ignored my gaze and sat down on the other side, putting his headphones on to full blast. I turned around to Taehyung and pushed his shoulder, clearly aware that the jealousy approach just wasn't going to work.

"Hey, watch it. I spent an hour on my hair, okay?" I snarled at him while he only snickered at me. Taehyung and Otto were laughing their asses off at the bad fake acting Yoongi and I were doing. The bus finally came on scheduled time and the people at our bus stop got on. I wanted to sit near the empty seats in the back, but Yoongi pulled me to sit a few seats in front of Namjoon. My chest started to throb with an unknown emotion, my heart beating loud in my ears.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Otto and Taehyung laughing at us, but I paid no mind and continued to look out the window while listening to Yoongi's music with him. If this was going to be our new normal routine, then I'm worried for my future relationship with Namjoon.