[Old Money]

Nix P.o.V.

Namjoon was kissing me. I'm kissing him. Yoongi's standing right there. This isn't right. THis doesn't feel good. Yoongi was suddenly right behind Namjoon and pulled on the taller teen before ramming his hard knuckles straight into his jaw. He kept hammering away, landing blows all over Namjoon's chest and face. The other raised his arms over his face to stop the hits from coming more head on. I almost forgot to react but I jumped down and tried to pull Yoongi off Namjoon's fallen form.

"Stop it! Yoongi, stop! Please!" He finally stopped and slumped in my arms, fists turning his knuckles white with cold, silent, angry rage. He stood up and started to leave. He paused, turning his head to the side a bit. "I'm leaving." He continued on his way, car engine the loudest thing except for Namjoon's strained breathing.

Blood was pouring from Namjoon's nose and lips, fresh bruises beginning to form along his jaw. I sat him up, running behind the counter to clean him with an old rag. Blood stopped dripping from his nose soon after everything was finally clean from the floors and his skin. His arms found their way around my waist, face buried deep in my neck.

It takes everything in me to move us from the floor and lock the shop up to tend to his injuries in a better spot. We walk to my mom's house, crashing in my old room and sleeping on the large bed.

-------

A week later, Yoongi had moved out of the apartment, leaving Taehyung alone. He had quit work and the only times I saw him were at school. Taehyung and Otto had become joined at the hip, often leaving me alone in the apartment and talking with Namjoon over the phone. We would often go over to each others houses and hang out in odd shops around town. I would watch him perform every Saturday night in the abandoned subway and listen to him compose his new tracks.

Before I knew it, I was in love. Everything felt right for once, despite my missing friendship with Yoongi. And life went on.