[Bel Air]

Nix P.o.V.
3:13 A.M.

"Nix-" I cut the male off by giving him a hug. "I'm sorry, okay, I really liked you but I never knew how to say it. My friends thought it would be best if we tried to make you jealous by having Yoongi and I fake date but it was stupid, I know, and I should have just talked with you about the whole thing and I'm really, really sorry, Namjoon, and I still want to be friends, of course, if you wanna st-stay friends but also I'm sorry about the whole Okana situation and me drawing a portrait of you without asking since I know that was probably super creepy to yo-" Without letting me pause, he put a finger on my lips to keep me quiet. I was flustered and nervous and anxious, but he couldn't fully see my flushed cheeks.

I was confused until he leaned in and pressed his soft lips against my own. He didn't pull away and I physically couldn't. My hands found their way into his soft, curly hair and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away from him only when I was forgetting how to breathe. "We should talk somewhere quiet," he suggested.

Tugging on the ends of his sleeves, I pulled him to his feet and dragged him towards the exit. On the way out, Hoseok gave me a small wink before melding into the large mass of dancing bodies. Holding Namjoon's large hand in mine, we walked to the ice cream shop in a comfortable silence. "Why now, though? What changed from before?" I pushed on the open door before pulling Namjoon inside with me. Without answering his question, our hands stayed connected and my eyes stared into his.

The wafting smell of ice cream filled the room, causing me to take a seat at a booth with Namjoon, somehow completely overwhelmed by the emotions pounding away at my chest and ears. Finally, I knew I couldn't delay my final confession.

"I... I felt vulnerable and scared when you told me. I mean, I still do, but after you came in and confronted me about the drawing, I knew I couldn't feel the same for Yoongi as I did for you." The door suddenly banged behind us and a stone cold Yoongi stood in front of the closed door.

"Let's go."

My eyes widened, knowing Yoongi had heard me. Namjoon puled my face into his hands and leaned in. I kissed back.